January 22, 2020
Citi provides all the AT&T Universal Cardholders a safe, secure and easy to use login portal to access their card account online conveniently. Using the site, they can activate the new card, make a payment, check the transactions, review or update account information and do a lot of other activities available in the service at any time anywhere over the web.
How to Register for AT&T Universal Card Online Access
To access your AT&T Universal Card, first, you will need to register for Online Access and set up an Online Account. It is a one-time procedure and does not take much time to complete. To initiate your AT&T Universal Card Online Access Registration, you can
- Visit the AT&T Card Sign-On page provided by Citi at www.universalcard.com
- Navigate to the ‘Sign On’ box on the upper-right of the page and click on the “Register for Online Access” link at the bottom of it.
- Enter your 16-digit AT&T Universal Card Number without any dashes or spaces in the field-specific for Credit/Debit Card Number.
- Click on the “Continue Set Up” button for the account verification.
Follow the instructions on the screen to select a user id and password for the online access and confirm your AT&T Universal Card Online Account in just a few easy steps. During registration, you may be asked for your Social Security Number or ITIN, Date of Birth, Address, and other verifying information.
How to Sign On AT&T Universal Card Online Account
After being registered for Online Access, you can manage your AT&T Universal Card Account online and take advantage of all the services offered to you by Citi Online. Here is a brief guide provided for the new AT&T Universal Card Online Account members, as well as the existing ones, to easily log in and get their AT&T Universal Card Account Access virtually 24/7.
- Access the internet and go to AT&T Card Sign-On web portal at www.universalcard.com
- Enter the User ID and Password in their respective fields on the ‘Sign On’ box on the upper-right side of your computer screen.
- Tick the “Remember my User ID” checkbox so that the username is stored on your device to speed up the future login process. (Do not enable the feature if you are on a public or shared device)
- Click the “Sign On” button.
Once signed in to your registered AT&T Universal Card Online Account, you can enjoy all the available features and benefits to make payments, receive bills electronically as well as view, pay and manage them electronically, set up alerts and notifications, manage account, view benefits, access quick and secure customer service and many more.
How to Recover AT&T Universal Card Online Account Login Info
If you are having problems signing on to your AT&T Universal Card Online Account, you can fix them using the primary cardholder information. For that, you will need to click the “Forgot User ID?” or “Forgot Password?” link under the ‘Sign On’ button and enter your AT&T Universal Card Number.
Click the “Continue” button and submit the required details to finish verifying your identity. After that, you will be prompted to retrieve the Username or reset the Password of your AT&T Universal Card Online Account Access.
How to Activate a New AT&T Universal Card Online
The new AT&T Universal Cardholders, who have just received their card by mail, can also activate their card in the AT&T Card Sign-On portal before start using it. Activating an AT&T Universal card online is very easy and simple and can be completed in a few steps like
- Go to the same AT&T Universal Cards site www.universalcard.com, as mentioned earlier
- Click the “Activate a Card” link found near the bottom of the ‘Sign On’ tab at the left-hand side of the page.
- Fill in the Card Number labeled field with the number on your new AT&T Universal Card without spaces or dashes.
- Click the “Continue” button to provide the required details following the on-screen instructions to activate your AT&T Universal Card.
Also Read : Login To Your Mission Lane Credit Card Account
If you need any assistance related to your AT&T Universal Card, log in to your Citi AT&T Universal Card Online Account and chat with Citi Representative to get the best assistance.
For General Correspondence, you can also write to the following Mailing Address:
Citibank Customer Service
P.O. Box 6500
Sioux Falls, SD 57117