TIAA CREF Online Account Access :
Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America (TIAA) and College Retirement Equities Fund (CREF) offer the customers to manage their money with them through secure online access. Online is the fastest and easiest way to view your TIAA CREF account, manage investment, make a payment, view statements and reports, get financial support and advice, and many more.
How to Register for TIAA CREF Online Account :
TIAA CREF Online Account service is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week from anywhere in the world. If you are a new TIAA consumer or already have an account with TIAA but need login credentials for its online access, you have to register for it first. To begin the online registration, you can use the steps given below.
- Go to the official TIAA CREF website at www.tiaa.org/public
- Navigate to the ‘Login’ section at the top right corner of the homepage and click on the “New user access” option under it.
- On the Register for Online Access TIAA page, click the “NEXT” button located in the middle.
- Create a 6 to 20 characters long alpha-numeric User ID that must start with a letter and Next.
- Create an 8 to 20 character long password using at least 1 number, 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase, and special characters.
- Select the “NEXT” button again and enter some of your personal details i.e. Last Name, Date of Birth, and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- Tick the “I’m not a robot” checkbox for security purposes and hit the “NEXT” button to verify your identity.
If the verification of your identification is complete successfully, the User ID and Password that you have just created will be paired with your TIAA CREF account. Now you can access your TIAA Account Online.
How to Log In to TIAA CREF Online Account :
Once you are registered for TIAA CREF Online Account Access or if you are an existing TIAA Online Account member, you can log in to it. And take advantage of the tools and services of the system to better manage your money with TIAA CREF. For logging in, you can
- Visit the TIAA website, www.tiaa.org/public
- Look for the User ID and Password fields on the top left of the page to input the required credentials.
- Click on the “Remember Me” option located on the right of the login area to enable the feature so that you can log in to this site on the same device fast.
- Click the “Log In” button to access your TIAA CREF Online Account.
How to Recover TIAA CREF Online Account Login Information :
If you already have an account with TIAA online but have forgotten the credentials and therefore are not able to access it, you can regain your TIAA CREF Online Account access. For that, click the “Forgot user ID” or “Forgot password” link, based on your requirements under ‘Login’ at the top right corner of the TIAA homepage.
Then, enter your TIAA Online Account User ID and click “NEXT” to reset your password. If you do not remember your user ID, you will be asked to provide your TIAA Account related Email Address. And the User ID or Password Resetting link will be sent to that email address.
In the case, you have forgotten the email address associated with your TIAA Online Access, you have to submit your last name and date of birth to find your TIAA CREF Account. Once your account is identified, you will receive instructions on what to do to retrieve the username or reset the password.
Also Read : Costco Employee Login
TIAA CREF Online Account Features and Benefits :
After getting online access and logging in to your TIAA CREF Online Account, you can perform a lot of tasks to manage your TIAA account. Like you can
- View your investment lists, contribution, and vesting rules details
- Check the transactions history for the past two quarters and change in balance for the last 8 quarters
- Change or manage your investments
- Pay bills, life insurance premium, and transfer money
- Review the choices you made for your investments, contribution, and transactions
- Enroll in e-delivery for the account statements, form, reports, notice, disclosures, etc.
- Access to statements up to past 7 years
- Payment information including annuity income, rollovers, and retirement investments
- Complete documents online
- Enroll in your employer’s plan
- View after-tax annuity info
- Exchange funds within your IRA
- Manage investments under directly held mutual funds
- Add different layers of additional security
- Update your email, username, password, and other preferences
- Edit beneficiary details and more
Contact Information :
TIAA Customer Service Phone Number: 866-207-6467
TIAA Financial Advisor Phone Number: 888-842-0318