TD Bank offers TD Ameritrade Client Rewards Card to the customers who want to big rewards on their everyday purchase. Through the TD Ameritrade Client Rewards Credit Card, you can make secure and convenient payment along with lots of points, bonus, rewards, and cash back offer.
TD Ameritrade Client Rewards Card Application
To apply for the lucrative TD Ameritrade Client Rewards Card online is very easy and it takes only a few minutes to complete the entire process.
- Go to tdbank.com/rewardscard
- In the first step, you need to provide some basic personal information and contact details such as First Name, Last name, phone number, email address etc.
- Click the “Next” button to enter the second step.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and complete all the steps appropriately.
Customers also can apply for the card over the telephone by dialing 855-489-5689
TD Ameritrade Client Rewards Card Benefits
The consumers, who open their new account to this specific offer, can earn a one-time bonus offer of 10,000 Client Rewards bonus points. And they can redeem it for $100 cash back if they can spend $500 in total purchase using the card in the first 90 days of opening the account.
If your account is open and in a good standing and you can redeem your points of cash back through a direct deposit in your TD Ameritrade account, you will earn 10% rewards bonus.
You will get 1.5% in rewards on the purchase as long as your account is open and in a good standing.
Rates and Fees
- Annual Fee- $0
- Foreign Transaction Fee- $0
- Minimum Interest Charge- $1
- Late Payment- up to $37
- Cash Advance Fee- $10 or 5% of advance (whichever amount is greater)
- APR for Cash Advance- 26.74%
- Variable APR for Purchases- 17.49%, 19.49% or 24.49% based on your creditworthiness
- APR for Balance Transfer- 14.49%, 19.49% or 24.49% based on your creditworthiness
- Balance Transfer Fee- – $5 or 3% of transfer (whichever amount is greater)
How to earn rewards as points
- The customer can earn points on each individual purchase transaction.
- Under the TD Ameritrade, Client Rewards Credit Card Program consumers earn 1.5% (1.5 points) for each one dollar of purchase.
- ‘Points’ will be earned when you make eligible purchases less credits, returns and adjustment each billing cycle using your account.
- You may earn additional points when you are given the opportunities and offers.
Important Notes on TD Ameritrade Client Rewards Card
- The TD Ameritrade Client Rewards Card is issued and managed by TD Bank, N.A.
- Consumers must have a good to great credit score to be approved for the card.
- Rewards are earned as points and points are redeemed for cash back.
- All transactions of your account may not qualify as a purchase of earning rewards.
- You are not eligible to earn points for certain types of transaction such as Purchase Redemption Credits, Balance Transfer, Cash Advances, Purchases of travellers Check, Money Order, Lottery Tickets, gambling chips, wire transfers, foreign currency, purchases or reloading of prepaid cards or purchases of any other cash equivalents, fees, interest charges, disputed and unauthorized and fraudulent charges, account refunds, rebates and similar credits.