Register or Activate NetSpend Skylight One Card
If you’ve been issued the NetSpend Skylight One Card, you must activate the card to gain access and sign into your account online to use it to the fullest extent. This can be done through your Skylight One web portal. It allows you to control the details of your Skylight One Card account and access it from anywhere on your mobile device or laptop.
To activate or register
If you are a new NetSpend Skylight One Cardholder, you must sign up for the Skylight One Card and verify your identity before you can use it. The activation instructions and the identity verification printed on the back of your card as soon as the card arrives through the mail. Follow the instructions below to register or activate your card.
- Visit skylightpaycard.com
- On the homepage , click the blue button ‘Active/Register.
- There is also the option to activate your card on the at the top and bottom on the screen. Select one of them.
- In the next screen on the next page, you must enter “Card Number” and “Security Code” from the back of your Skylight One Card.
- Click “Continue” to continue.
- Follow the steps you’re given, and finish the activation process.
After activation you will receive the account setup online option. It’s an easy procedure. It’s as easy as creating your User Name and unique password to sign in to access the Skylight One Card account.
To verify the balance on your card
- To see you Skylight One Card balance for free, sign in to the Online Account Center. Within the account, you’ll be able to view all the details regarding the balance of your card, the amount of deposits and
- Sign up to receive “anytime alerts”. Every time you use your account it will text you a message with the balance of your card.
- Send a text message “BAL” at 22622 at any moment after signing-up and you will receive the balance of your account to Your mobile.
- Contact 1-866-387-7363 to pay the $0.50 fee and then check your balance.
- Request an inquiry at an authorized ATM within the US.
To Withdraw Money
Skylight One Cardholder can access their entire wage.
- You can withdraw money in excess of 122,000 Visa or Master Card members’ bank
- Cardholders have the option of accessing their funds in cash using Skylight at no cost Check at more than 8800 locations.
Specifications of the NetSpend Skylight One Card
Skylight Paycard has many useful features to assist customers manage their accounts safely and control their funds. Some of them are:
- Everytime Alerts
The NetSpend Skylight One Card keeps an eye on your account all the time. When any activity occurs on your account, you will be alerted via text or an email alert. Alerts are sent out daily each week, or every individual transaction, received deposit or declined transactions and budget notifications.
You can choose your choice by selecting “Flexible Choice” and then select the notifications you wish to get.
- Pay Bills Online
Users can pay for their charges online using their credit card, and avoid the hassles of waiting in lines or purchasing a money order or mailing it.
- Rewards for Payback
Customers have the chance to earn cashback when they shop at participating stores, with a free ATM.
- FDIC Assured
All funds are FDIC Insured by FDIC members that issue banks.