August 05, 2018
As we have mentioned earlier, First Premier Bank is the tenth largest issuer of MasterCard brand credit card and it provides a lot of benefits through its online banking services. By having an account with the First Premier Bank you can access your account balance, check transaction history and many more. But first in order to use the benefit of the First Premier Bank credit card you need to apply for it. In this post, we are going to discuss the procedures to apply for the credit card and also the detailed benefit of using the credit card issued by First Premier Bank.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FIRST PREMIER BANK CREDIT CARD:
- First, visit the official website of First Premier Bank official website from www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- Then, click on “Apply Now” option available on the right side of the homepage
- When you click on Apply Today option, it will redirect you to a new page
- Further, enter your name in the required format
- Provide full residential address like the type of residence, home cell phone number
- Then, select the bank account type, enter your date of birth, SSN, and email address
Once you are registered post validation of your details, the bank will assign you your unique user ID and password. You can now login into your account and use the benefits of having the online account which we are going to discuss in the later section of this post.
FEATURE OF FIRST PREMIER ONLINE BANK ACCOUNT:
Amongst the many features and benefits of having a First Premier Credit Card account, here are the key features which might interest you most:
- It allows you to check your balance online in real time
- You can view your transaction history of maximum 7 years
- It enables you to view photo of cheque cleared or not
- You can transfer amounts from your account to other First Premier account
- With the bill payment, you can make payments
First Premier Credit Card enables you to access your account balances, transfer funds and much more. The online banking service of this bank helps you reduce paperwork in your life. You can stay organized and decrease the risk of fraud as there are less human interventions in the whole process. If you have further issues, you can get more information, you can visit the First Premier’s official website.