December 20, 2019
PNC Smart Access Card Login is an online portal that lets the existing customers of the Smart card sign into their respective accounts. Once signed in you will be able to access your smart card account. Once signed in the user will be able to manage their money from the comfort of their home.
Logging into your PNC Smart Access Card account you will be able to view account balance, view account transaction history, manage alerts, suspend cards, activate a card and also request for the balance via text message. Logging in is easy through the web browser or the PNC Smart Access Mobile App. Read on to find a guide to the account login procedure.
What is the PNC Smart Access Login
The Smart Access Login by PNC is an online account management portal developed by the PNC for its customers. If you already have the card inside your wallet you can set up online account access in order to manage the account.
Logging in you can view all the features that are associated with the card. You can get the mobile application of the PNC Smart Access Card at the Google Play Store or the App Store. However, one should have a few things in order to log in and manage the account. Here are the requirements to sign in.
What do I need to Log in
Internet– For signing in you need to have a working web connection. You need the internet to access the web portal of PNC Smart Card.
Electronic Device– You can use the PNC Smart Access Card Mobile App or sign in through a computer or laptop.
Private Device– It is recommended that you use a private device so that you can save passwords and have secure browsing.
Login Credentials– You must remember your user id and password to sign in.
How to Log into PNC Smart Access Card
- In order to log into your account visit the login page. visaprepaidprocessing.com/pnc/smartaccess/Home/Index
- As the website opens there is the PNC Smart Access Sign in the widget.
- Provide the Username in the white space and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Enter a password and you can access the account.
- If you require a username you need to open the login page.
- At the bottom of the space to enter the username, you must click on the ‘Need Username?’ link.
- Click on it and a new page opens.
- Provide your Username in the white space and hit the ‘Continue’ button below.
- If you have forgotten your username you should visit the sign-in page.
- As the website opens click on the ‘Forgot Username?’ link.
- Enter the email address associated with your account and tap on the ‘Submit’ button below.
- Next, you can receive a username in your email inbox.
How to Activate Card
- If you haven’t yet activated your PNC Smart Access Card you need to open the login homepage.
- After the website opens there is the ‘Activate My Card’ button at the right.
- Click on it and provide the card number in the white box.
- Tap on ‘Continue’ and you can set up the account.
How to Log into PNC Prepaid Visa Card
- If you have the prepaid visa card you can open the login page.
- Once the website opens there is the log in the widget at the top right corner.
- Provide the user id and password and hit the ‘Login’ button to sign in.
Forgot User id or Password
- Those who have lost login credentials must open the login page of the PNC Prepaid Visa Card.
- Click on the ‘Forgot user id or password?’ link just below the login widget.
Also Read : BioLife Prepaid Card Account Login Process
To reset password provide the following:
- PNC User ID
- Social Security or Tax Identification Number
- PNC account numbers
- You can find a user id help section below.
- Still, if you are unable to locate your id you can call on 1-800-762-2035.
Well, this was all we could provide on the login procedure. If you need further assistance you can connect with the support desk anytime you wish.