PEX Prepaid Card Online Account Login
PEX offers its customers, both the administrators and employees, the PEX Employee Expense Management & Prepaid Card platform to manage their account online and do a lot of activities such as track spending, add funds, check balance, change rules, attach the receipt to the transaction and many more conveniently.
PEX is perfect for any business that wants to move rapidly along with maintaining tight spending controls and accurate up to the millisecond records. This cloud-based, API, Business Prepaid Card gives the users complete control at their fingerprints and enables them to become more efficient with the PEX tools and support to help turn workforce spending into a competitive advantage.
PEX Employee Expense Management & Prepaid Card Features & Benefits
PEX combines a platform that is purpose-built to protectively manage workforce spending to the customer’s advantage enforces spending rules and streamlines reporting to the flexibility of a business prepaid card. Here are some key benefits of having a PEX Card or enrolling for a PEX Account.
- Works everybody for the organizations: management operations, finance, cardholders and developers
- Administrators issue cards without time-consuming applications or credit checks as it is not a credit card
- Equipped with leading technology to manage and track spending in real-time, allocate transactions to accounting codes and generate a wide range of reports for managers and editors
- Account system integration saves hours of review and in reconciliations by auto-rejecting unauthorized and over-budget spending
- Streamlines operations for unparallel efficiency; leverages actionable, real-time data; provides stakeholders, producers, and accountants real-time visibility into how many are being spent
- Allocates spending to specific budgets and integrates with account software for instant reconciliations
- Flexible and easy control: give the card to any employee, contractor or volunteer and their cards will work when, where and how you decide.
- Real-time customizable reporting features to save time and aggravation and help manage cash flow
- No need to end of billing cycle: capture and submit receipts and expense codes from shoppers after making purchases with mobile app
- No cash or check hassle; Simple interface to define spending privileges by the department, individual cardholder, merchant category and more
- Instant approve or decline according to the setting
How to Login PEX Prepaid Card Account Online
PEX Expense Visa Prepaid Debit Card is specifically designed for business use only to control staff spending, automatically reconcile books, customized card programs and many more. An authorized officer creates unique user accounts for administrators to manage their card program and employee spending during enrollment. After that, both the administrators and employees of the client organization can access their PEX Card Account via the internet. For logging in,
- Visit PEX Employee Expense Management Prepaid Card official site www.pexcard.com
- Hover the mouse pointer over the “Login” at the top right of the page and select the “Admin” or “Cardholder” link based on your card preference.
- Enter the Cardholder/ Admin Username and Password in their respective fields on the new page.
- Click on the green “Log in” button to access your PEX Visa Prepaid Card Online Account.
After logging in the website allows for the creation and termination of cards, card profile updates, spending rule edits, funding transfers, business reporting and more.
How to Recover PEX Card Online Account Login Info
PEX website provides the users, who have lost or cannot remember the login credentials of their PEX Employee Expense Management & Prepaid Card or Administrator Online Account, with the online recovery service. To initiate the procedure, you can take the steps listed below.
- Go to the PEX Cardholder or Admin login page from the “Login” link located at the top right-hand side of PEX Card Homepage at www.pexcard.com
- Click on the “Forgotten your username or password?” link below the login area at the left-hand side of the page.
- Enter the Email Address and Year of Birth associated with your PEX account to recover the Username
- To reset the password, you only need to enter your PEX Account Username
- Click on the “Submit” button and follow the prompts to complete the process and regain access.
For security reasons, do not proceed with the PEX Online Account recovery service on a public terminal; use it on your home computer or a device you trust.
How to Register PEX Prepaid Card & Create Online Account
The employees that have received their PEX Prepaid Card recently can register it online and set up login credentials to access the cardholder account online. To do that, they will need to
- Visit the official PEX website, www.pexcard.com
- Click on the ‘Cardholder’ link from the drop-down menu of the “Login” option at the upper right-hand side of the page.
- Entering the PEX Cardholder Login portal, click on the “First-time login?” under the green ‘Login’ button.
- Scroll down and click on the “BEGIN” button on the Registration page.
- Type the 16 digit card number on the front of your new PEX card to register it on the system.
- Click on the “NEXT” button to enter your verification code.
- Provide all the requested details to register the card and create a Username and Password to access the card account virtually.
How to Apply for PEX Employee Expense Management & Prepaid Card Online
In order to sign up for a PEX Account and Card Program, you can submit an online enrollment form including basic information about your company and business owner. PEX uses the information to set up an account and confirm the identity of your business as required by federal law. The process is simple and easy and takes about 5 minutes to complete. To begin the procedure, you can
- Visit www.pexcard.com
- Click on the “Apply Now” link at the top right corner of the homepage.
- You will be directed to the client hub where you have to provide the first name, last name and email address for the primary administrator for the account.
- Create a password and re-enter it to confirm the info.
- Enter the Date of Birth and Phone Number
- Enter your Company Name, its legal structure, average monthly employee spend, number of cards needed.
- Select how you heard about PEX and enter the name of your company website.
- Click the “NEXT” button to enter the business details.
You will also be required to provide the requested documentation during enrollment. Lastly, review all the information carefully and complete the rest of the application. If the information on the enrollment is complete and correct, you will be notified within 1-3 business days
Remember, the person whose information is used to create the PEX account will be responsible for administering the respective account.
More Information about PEX Card Account
- Request for PEX Employee Card can be done immediately after opening the account. The card will be delivered within 8-10 business days with free shipping and in up to 4 business days for a Card Expedite Fee of $35.
- Can order up to 10 cards before your main PEX Account is funded and after that, you can order cards as much as you need at any time
- To add funds directly to your PEX Account, use your bank, credit union, or other financial institution through EFT, ACH Credit or outgoing ACH transfer. You can also use your business checking account, or initiate a debit of the funds from the bank account via PEX ACH Service.
- Money is available to Employee PEX Card as soon as the main PEX account is funded. There is no minimum card balance but a maximum allowed a balance of $25,000 on each single Employee PEX Card.
- No maximum allowed balance on main PEX Account but has a minimum balance requirement of $50.00 USD
- To make a purchase, select “credit”. If you are assigned a PIN Number, you can also choose “debit” for a transaction.
- PEX Administrators can add or subtract to Employee PEX Card and determines where each individual card can be used. They can also choose to restrict by merchant category or set a daily spending limit.
- Administrators and Cardholder both can add a transaction note which will appear in the HTML or CSV report.
- PEX Card cannot be used for cash access from ATM, POS (Point-Of-Sale) device or any other means.
Also Read : Login Into Your Pingo Prepaid Card Account
PEX Cardholder Support Number: 1-866-685-0898
Email Address: [email protected]
Sales Support Phone Number: 1-877-274-3390
For questions and general information, email at [email protected]
462 7th Avenue, 21st Floor
New York, NY 10018