February 04, 2020
How to apply for PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card
Pentagon Federal Credit Union is federally insured by the National Credit Union and one of the nation’s second-largest federal credit union. PenFed serves those who have a service history with the Armed forces, Department of Defense, department of homeland security and defense veterans and retirees. Other than defense personnel, PenFed also allows other organization personnel to get its membership if the organization felt within their field of the member. PenFed has introduced a new Credit card called PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card which allows its members to earn unlimited cash back rewards with no annual transaction fees and many more.
Why would you go for PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card:
- There is no annual fee required
- You can earn an unlimited 2% cashback offer on every purchase for PenFed honors advantage members.
- You can earn 1.5% cashback on all purchases made with your card.
- You will get 0% promo APR on balance transfer for 12 months.
- There are no foreign transaction fees are required
- With EMV technology your card gets enhanced security.
- You will earn a $100 bonus statement credit after you spend $1500 on your purchases within the first 90 days after opening an account.
- You will get access to more than 68000 ATMs
- You will get 24/7 access to your account and will get customer support
- You can get a consolidate high-interest debt credit card loan.
- You can manage your account through PenFed mobile account from anywhere at any time.
- You can also get a student loan for your children.
What are the products and service PenFed credit union offers:
- Checking and savings accounts
- Credit and debit cards
- Auto loans
- Home equity
- Personal loan
- Students loan
How to apply for a PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card:
- To, apply for a PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card, you could visit the following webpage www.penfed.org/accept
- Here, you will be required to enter your following details
!4 digits access code
Last 4 digit of your Social security number
Date of birth
- Your 14 digit access code can be found on your acceptance letter
- And, click “Submit”
- After that, you will be asked about your personal and financial details
- And, after the final approval from PenFed Credit Union, you will be acknowledged about your credit card.
How to apply for a PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card through phone:
- You must have an acceptance letter from the PenFed Credit Union to apply for a credit card.
- If you don’t have an acceptance letter, you can ask for one, by dialing their customer service executive
- Before you ask, make sure your Personal and financial information is handy. You can go through hard financial scrutiny.
What are the charges for the PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card:
- You will not charge any annual fees
- You will charge 11.74% – 17.99% for your annual percentage rate for purchase and cash advances
- You will charge 0% for the promotional balance transfer rate for 12 months for transfer made between1 October 2019 to 31 March 2020.
- You will charge 17.99% as a penalty if your minimum payment not received within 60 days.
- And, you will be charged 5% minimum or $5 per cash advance transaction fee.
How to login to your PenFed Credit Union account:
- You could visit the following page, to login your PenFed Credit Union account www.penfed.org
- Now, click “Log in” which is at the top right-hand corner
- After that, you will be asked to enter your Username and click “Log in”
- And, enter your password to login to your account
How to reset to your PenFed Credit Union account password:
- You could visit the following page, to reset your PenFed account password www.penfed.org
- Now, click on “I need help for login ”
- Now, select “Forgot password”
- And, you will be asked to enter your username and registered email address, so that they can send you a password reset link
- You could click on the password reset link that would be sent by the PenFed Credit Union after login to your email account.
- Now, follow the procedure carefully to restore your account login credentials.
In case if you need any assistance, or have any inquiries regarding PenFed Credit Union products and services, you can contact them through the following options
Also Read : Apply For M Life Rewards MasterCard Online
How to contact PenFed Credit Union:
- If you have any specific queries you can contact them through their official customer helpline page
- If you need any further assistance, you can reach them through their customer support executives
Monday – Friday: 7:00 am to 11:00 pm Eastern Time
Saturday: 8:00 am to 11:00 pm Eastern Time
Sunday: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm Eastern Time
- You can also write to them to the following address
Alexandria, VA 22313-2032
Omaha, NE 68124-7009
- You can email them at
- To get quick resolutions you can also go through their FAQs.
Reference – www.penfed.org/accept