February 27, 2020
How to activate your First Premier Bank Platinum MasterCard
First Premier Bank provides you with a variety of different traditional and non-traditional banking products and services like savings, loans, checking to treasury service, etc. First Premier Bank is the holding company of United National Corporation headquartered in Sioux Falls. Those who have less than perfect credit scores can apply for a credit card from First Premier Bank. You can activate First Premier Bank credit cards in three ways by online, by phone and by ATM. It not only activate your card it also gets access to your online account.
What are the products and service offered by First Premier Bank:
- Checking account
- Savings account
- Treasury service
- ATM vault cash service
- Premier Credit Manager
- Premier Credit protection
- First Bank Premier credit cards
- Free text and email alerts
Why would you like to enroll for a First Premier Bank credit card:
- You will get a free quarterly FICO score on your monthly billing statement.
- You can set a payment reminder through email or text
- You can access your credit card account 24/7
- You can monitor your every transaction and pay your bills online.
How to activate your First Premier Bank Credit card through online:
- To, activate your First Premier Bank credit card, you could visit the following page www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- Now, click on “Apply online now”
- After that, if you have your credit card confirmation number, you could enter and click on “Apply now” else click on the alternative link provided below “Don’t have a confirmation number”
- Thereafter, you will be required to enter your following information
Last 4 digits of your social security number
- And, click “Continue” to proceed further
- Upon completion of your application, you will receive an offer letter with a confirmation number within 8 weeks.
How to activate your First Premier Bank Credit card through phone:
- To, activate your First Premier Bank credit card through phone, you could reach to their automated system for card service, through the following number
Monday – Friday
7 am – 8 pm CST
Saturday 8 am – 4 pm CST
- Here, you will be asked to provide your personal and card details
- Upon verification of your identity and card details, your credit card will be activated shortly.
How to activate your First Premier Bank Credit card through ATM:
- To, activate your First Premier Bank credit card through ATM, you could visit your nearest First Premier Bank ATM
- Now, swipe your card in the ATM and select your preferred language
- After that, you will be asked to enter your PIN
- Now, select “Card Activation” and you will receive an OTP in your registered mobile number
- After entering your OTP your card will be activated immediately.
How to sign in to your First Premier Bank account:
- To, sign in to your First Premier Bank account, you could visit the following page www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- Here, you will be required to enter your Username and Password
- And click “Sign in”
- After, login to your account you could manage your account like
You can pay your bills online
You can check your existing balance
You can review your previous transactions
And, you could sign up for reward programs.
How to reset your First Premier Bank Account password:
- To, reset your account password, you could visit the following page www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- Now, you need to click on the alternative link provided below the “Sign in” button “forgot username/password”
- After that, you will be asked to enter your “Account Number” and your “Social security number”
- And, click “forgot password” and follow the rest of the required steps carefully
Note – If you are still unable to retrieve your account password, after going through this process, you could contact their customer service representative for assistance.
You will get 24/7 customer support, in case if you need further assistance, you can contact First Premier Bank through the following
How to contact First Premier Bank:
- If you need a quick response, you could call their customer service representative, through the following number
Monday – Friday: 7:00AM – 9:00PM CT
Saturday: 8:00AM – 4:30PM CT
You can also write to them to the following address
First PREMIER Bank
PO Box 5529
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5529
First PREMIER Bank
3820 N Louise Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57107
First PREMIER Bank
PO Box 5524
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5524
- You can download the First Premier Bank App from Google Play and the App Stores.
Reference – www.mypremiercreditcard.com