My Health Pays Visa Prepaid Card Activation
The recipients of My Health Pays Visa Prepaid Card must activate the new card to spend their earned rewards using the card. And, the activation process can be done online at https://www.myhealthpaysrewards.com/activate by completing a few easy and simple steps.
My Health Pays Visa Prepaid Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa USA Incorporation. The activation website of the card is powered by Centene Corporation.
To activate My Health Pays Visa Prepaid Card
In order to activate the newly arrived My Health Pays Visa Prepaid Card in the mail, the Ambetter members have to go through 4 quick and easy steps and the entire procedure takes no longer than a minute to finish. After that, the card will be activated and all ready to be used.
Those, who need the activation of My Health Pays Visa Prepaid Card, follow the steps listed below while keeping the card near at the hand.
- Go to Activation Page at www.myhealthpaysrewards.com/activate
- Press the Activate button under ‘Click here to activate your card’ to enter the verification part.
- Enter the Member ID from the card. (Look at the image beside the entry fields of the page to locate the number on your card)
- Type your Birth Date in the form of MM/DD/YYYY.
- Lastly, enter the ZIP code and click OK to proceed
- Create your PIN following the instructions provided
- And move toward the final section that is Activation and complete the process
My Health Pays Reward Debit Card Reward Dollars
As a participant of My Health Pays Program, you will receive the My Health Pays Visa Prepaid Card when you complete the certain health activities and earn your first rewards. The reward dollars you earn will be automatically stored to your My Health Pays Visa Card. Both the new and existing cardholders can join the program and earn the rewards.
Here are some of the ways you can earn reward dollars:
- Earn $50 rewards by completing Ambetter Wellbeing Survey in the first 90 days of 2018 membership
- Earn $75 for getting an annual wellness exam with your primary care provider.
- Earn $25 for receiving your annual flu vaccine in the fall from 9/1 to 12/31
- Earn up to $50 for staying active and completing various physical activities.
How to use your My Health Pays Visa Prepaid Card
Using the reward dollars in your My Health Pays Visa Prepaid Card you can pay the monthly bills and health-care related bills/costs such as
- Utility bills i.e. gas, water, electric bills
- Telecommunication or cell phone bills
- Monthly Premium payments
- Doctor copays (not pharmacy copays)
Please note that health-care related costs will vary by members and the plan they are enrolled
Remember, this reward card is not a credit card and it should not be used in that way. It also cannot be used everywhere Visa Debit card is accepted. There are certain restrictions to use the card; see the Cardholder Agreement to get the details.