U.S. Bank American Red Cross Prepaid Card Login
U.S. Bank American Red Cross Prepaid Cardholders are provided with a secure and safe web-based login interface, MyClientSupportCard, to access their account on any device connected to the internet, such as a smartphones, laptops, or computers all day, every day.
After logging on to the site and logging in to your U.S. Bank American Red Cross Prepaid Debit Mastercard Online Account, they will be able to do numerous things like checking the balance on their card, check the history of transactions, read FAQs, receive online assistance and much more.
U.S. Bank American Red Cross Prepaid Card is issued by U.S. Bank National Association in accordance with a license granted by Mastercard International Incorporated. The benefits that the cardholder can enjoy from this card are
- Cash withdrawals at more than 24,000 U.S. Bank ATMs and MoneyPass ATMs
- Point of sale purchases are free wherever MasterCard Debit Card is accepted throughout the entire country
- No monthly maintenance fees and Overdraft Fees are not charged.
- The free Online Account is accessible for access to the internet.
- Live customer service agents are available 24/7 to provide assistance to assist
How do I Sign Up with MyClientSupportCard
If you own an U.S. Bank American Red Cross Prepaid Card, but you do not have a username and password for MyClientSupportCard and if it is the first time you visit the site on your first visit, you will be required to sign-up and establish an account on the website. In order to begin the registration procedure, make sure you have you have your U.S. Bank American Red Cross MasterCard Prepaid Card in hand and
- Go to www.myclientsupportcard.com
- Simply click on the “Need to Login?” link located in the lower part of the “Account Login section in the upper left edge on the website.
- Enter the Card Number into the area on the webpage where you will be directed to.
- Hit on the “Continue” link to continue through the process of creating an account.
Follow the steps and provide the cardholder details required to establish your username and password for Your U.S. Bank American Red Cross Prepaid Card Online Account.
How to Login U.S. Bank American Red Cross Prepaid Card Online Account
To avail the benefits in the U.S. Bank American Red Cross Prepaid MasterCard Online Access Services, the cardmembers must sign up on the Disaster Services Prepaid Cardholder Website. Here’s a quick tutorial to help you complete the task in the correct method.
- Access a web browser and visit MyClientSupportCard portal, www.myclientsupportcard.com
- Click on the section “Account Login” located in the upper left hand corner of your homepage.
- Input the user name and password tied with the U.S. Bank American Red Cross Prepaid Card Online Account in the fields that correspond to them.
- Click”Log in “Log Log In” button to login to your account.
How to Find U.S. Bank ARC Prepaid Card Online Access
For U.S. Bank American Red Cross Prepaid Cardholders who have lost or forgotten their account username or password, should use this link “Forgot your login?” provided below the Log-In button located at the lower right section of the account login page.
They will then be required input their Prepaid Card number and then click”Continue” or the “Continue” option to start the login assistance process to retrieve their username as well as reset password for the U.S. Bank American Red Cross Prepaid Card Online Account.
Users can find an ATM within their local area by clicking on the hyperlink “ATM Locator” located in the upper right corner on the MyClientSupportCard portal. You can then select among US Bank ATMs or MoneyPass ATMs. You can also type in the address city, state, and Zip Code within the search bar to locate the ATMs they prefer.
Information About American Red Cross
The American Red Cross, also called ARC also known as The American National Red Cross is the official US member to the International of Red Cross or Red Crescent Societies.
The organization for humanitarian aid was founded in 1924 by Clara Barton who was involved in the activities for the International Red Cross in Europe during the Franco-Prussian War.
ARC provides assistance in times of need, disaster relief blood donation, and offers a variety of healthcare training and certifications, as well as other programs for development and services throughout the United States.
If you require assistance with the details of your U.S. Bank American Red Cross Prepaid Card Account, contact the ‘Account Info 24/7 phone number that is located on the reverse of your card. The phone number is listed below.
24-hour Customer Care: 866- 751-3276
If you are unsure about the amount of money you have on your card, it is best to reach out to The American Red Cross.