November 04, 2018
Mercury Mastercard Credit Card
Consumers can now activate their new Mercury Mastercard Credit card, manage the card account or respond to the pre-approved offer they have been received online at www.mercurycards.com. The website is safe and secure to use and perform all their card activities online.
To activate Mercury Mastercard
The new members, who have received the new Mercury Mastercard in the mail after their application is approved, need to activate it first providing a little information. To initiate the activation process online keep your card handy and follow the steps provided below.
- Visit the above-mentioned website and click the ACTIVE MY CARD button from the middle of the page
- Or directly go to the Mercury Mastercard activation page at www.mercurycards.com/mercurycard/#/activate
- Enter your new card number in the four sectioned fields.
- Type the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- Select your birth month and year.
- Click “Proceed” and complete the activation process.
Once the card is activated, set up your online account and create the login credentials such as username, password to access it anytime as per your wish.
To Login Mercury Mastercard Account
The existing Mercury card members, who have already their online account access, as well as the new members, who finished their card activation successfully, can log in to manage their account and access its information.
- To login to your Mercury Mastercard online account visit www.mercurycards.com.
- Tap MANAGE MY ACCOUNT button to enter the login page
- Provide your Mercury Mastercard online account Username and Password.
- Click the “LOGIN” button to activate the account.
If you have forgotten your account, click the Forgot your password? link from the bottom of the login tab and enter the following two information to reset the password:
- Username or Email Address
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
To apply for the Mercury Mastercard
As currently, Mercury cannot approve any application without a reservation number that comes along with the invitation mail for applying for the card; people must be pre-selected. For that, they need to receive an offer mailer from Mercury and have been pre-approved.
To respond to the offer, visit the Mercury Card Page www.mercurycards.com and click the RESPOND TO OFFER link to activate their reservation. To initiate the process, provide the ‘Reservation Number’ and the last four digits of your SSN.
Those, who have lost their reservation number, reach out the Reservation Number activation page considering the above-written steps. Click the ‘Lost your reservation number’ link under the GET STARTED button. Then enter your last name, last four digits of SSN and zip code to locate your reservation.
Mercury Mastercard Notes
- Mercury Credit Card is issued by First Bank & Trust Brookings, SD pursuant to a license by Mastercard.
- Mercury Mastercard Credit card’s Reservation Number will expire a certain period of time. Check the expiration date in your offer mail and complete the application process before it.
- If the application is approved, you will get your new card within 7-10 business days by mail.
- The card is accepted over 40 million different places worldwide.
- $0 fraud liability if your card is lost or stolen.
- FICO score free to know your credit score and the effect. If the score is available, it takes nearly two months after account opening by logging into your account.
To make payment
To pay the bills, users have several options to choose from:
Login to your Mercury Mastercard account online; go to the management area and click ‘Manage My Card’. Pay your bills through your bank account completing all the required fields. Submit, review once again and confirm.
- Sign in to your card account.
- Click ‘Manage My Card’
- Click ‘Pay Bill’ after reaching the transaction summary
- Select ‘Automatic Payment’ option
- Add a bank account if you don’t save any earlier.
- Agree to the auto pay terms and conditions
- Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN to submit and confirm.
Pay by Phone
Call 866-686-2158 (24 hours a day) and provide the required information to make payments.
Pay by mail
You can send your payments by mail using the following addresses:
PO Box 70168,
Philadelphia, PA 19176-0168
To send a payment overnight via express mail
400 White Clay Center Dr
Newark, DE 19711