Access Macy’s Star Rewards and Macy’s Credit Card
Macy’s offers its customers, who frequent shop at their stores, to open a Macy’s Credit Card Account and become Star Rewards members to save more with every purchase at Macy’s and unlock a lot of benefits as well. The buyers even have the opportunity to join the Macy’s Star Rewards Program without applying for a Macy’s Credit Card.
Macy’s Star Rewards Program
Macy’s Star Rewards is a loyalty program that offers the members special perks, savings, surprises and more. When you open a Macy’s Credit Card Account, you are automatically enrolled in the Program as a Silver Member. The existing Macy’s Card members are also eligible for all the perks of Star Rewards Program. The people without having Macy’s credit cards too can enroll in Star Rewards as a Bronze Member and access the benefits available to them.
Features & Benefits
Macy’s Star Rewards Program consists of a number of features and perks. Some of them can be accessed by all the Star Rewards Members; some can be available to only the selected consumers.
- Start Money Days (for all): Special days to rack up rewards even faster. The more you shop the more Star Money you earn to use on almost everything.
- Perks and Offers (for all): Extra saving offers at checkout, event invitation and more
- Birthday Surprise (for all): Get a special offer from Macy’s to celebrate your birthday
- 25% off Star Passes (for credit cardholders): Any day you like to receive the offer and use on select purchases at Macy’s using your Macy’s Credit Card.
- Free Standard Shipping (for gold and platinum members): No minimum purchase required; receive this when you shop with the Macy’s Credit Card
- 5% back in Rewards (Only for platinum members): Earn 5 points for $1 spent on all purchases including beauty, fragrances, and designers with no merchandise exclusion. When you have earned 1000 points, $10 will automatically be received in your Start Money.
Macy’s Bronze Member
Macy’s provides all the non-Macy’s credit card holders to join as a Bronze Member for free and enjoy a ton of rewards and perks no matter how they can pay. They can enroll in the Star Rewards program as a Bronze Member even without having a Macy’s Credit Card.
To be a Bronze Member you just need to create an online account at Macy’s. The sign up is free, fast and easy. You can do it online or in-store. But performing the task over the web is considered a little bit more convenient.
Macy’s Credit Card
Macy’s offers 3 types of credit card based on your annual spending at Macy’s. All are eligible to save 20% up to a total of $100 for opening any of the Macy’s Credit Card account on your purchase over the 2 days. The three cards are
Silver Card: Annual spending $1 to $499 at Macy’s. Get 25% off any day of the cardholder’s choice with Star Passes
Gold Card: Annual spending $500 to $1199 at Macy’s. Get free shipping with no minimum plus all the silver benefits
Platinum Card: For annual spending $1 to $499 at Macy’s. Receive 5% back in rewards and all the benefits of Silver and Gold Credit Card
In addition, all Macy’s Credit Cardholders will enjoy the Macy’s Star Rewards benefits of Star Money Days, Birthday Surprise, Perks, and Offers.
Also Read: Banana Republic Credit Card Login
Macy’s American Express Credit Card
With Macy’s American Express Credit Card, the consumer can get more benefits and earn rewards even outside of Macy’s and they can use the card at millions of locations worldwide where American Express Credit Cards are accepted. Some of the card features are
- 3% back in rewards at restaurants
- 2% back in rewards at gas stations and supermarkets
- 1% back in rewards everywhere else
All the rewards go to Star Money that can be used at Macy’s with no merchandise exclusions.
How to Apply for a Macy’s Credit Card
In order to open a Macy’s account and apply for a Macy’s Credit Card online, you can visit www.macys.com/p/credit-service/benefits and click the “APPLY NOW” button under ‘BECOME A MACY’S CARDHOLDERS’.
You will enter the Macy’s Credit Card Application page where you need to submit the following information to apply for the card.
- First Name
- Middle Initials (Optional)
- Last Name
- Street Address (No PO Box)
- /Suite (optional)
- ZIP Code
- Phone Number
- Phone Type
- Monthly Mortgage or Rent Payment
- Residence Status (Rent/Own/Other)
- Total Annual Net Income
Social Security Number
Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
Macy s Credit Card Application
All of the applicants will be considered for both the Macy’s American Express Credit Card and the Macy’s Credit Card. If approved for both, they will be allowed to select the card they want to keep.
How to Activate Macy’s Credit Card Online
After the approval when you receive your new Macy’s Credit Card in the mail, you need to activate before you start to use it. For online activation, you can visit https://www.macys.com/my-credit/gateway. Scroll down and click on “ACTIVATE CARD” button. Then enter the following card information to verify your card account and initiate the activating process.
- Macy’s Credit Card Number
- Name as it appears on the card
- Security Code
- And the last 4 digits of the primary cardholder’s SSN
How to Create a Macy’s Online Account
Bronze member and Macy’s Credit Cardholders both can sign up for a free online account at Macy’s and take advantage of the benefits of the account service like enjoy faster check out, track the orders following the purchases from checkout to delivery, pay the bills, view the current statements, access the Star Rewards Program and more.
Added to these, you will receive an email for the extra 25% off your next purchase at Macy’s just for opening a new Account.
Here is a brief guideline for both Bronze and Macy’s Credit Cardmembers to sign up for Macy’s Star Rewards Program and create a Macy’s Online Account.
- Visit www.macys.com/p/credit-service/benefits
- Scroll down a click on the “SIGN UP NOW” link under ‘BECOME A BRONZE MEMBER’ or click the “Sign In MY ACCOUNT” link found at the top right corner of the page.
- Click on the “CREATE ACCOUNT” button below the ‘No account yet?’ at the right side of the ‘Secure Sign In’ page
- Fill up a short form entering your first name, last name, email address
- Create a strong password using uppercase, lowercase, and numbers
- Enter your Date of Birth (Month and Day)
- Check the “Join Star Rewards!” box. (Read the terms and conditions of the program by clicking the link below if you want to)
- Select your preference to get to know about Macy’s sales, events, orders, new arrivals, important account information.
- If you choose to text alerts, you need to provide your 10-digit mobile number and select your text types (Promo Alerts, Security Alerts and Order Alerts)
- Review all the information you entered once again carefully and hit the red “CREATE ACCOUNT” button when you are done.
Sign In to Macy’s Online Account
Once the entire process is complete and your online account is set up, you can sign in to your account.
- To log in, go to Macy’s official site at www.macys.com and click ‘Sign In MY ACCOUNT’ link at the top right corner of the homepage.
- Or, you can directly visit the ‘Secure Sign In’ page at www.macys.com/account/signin
- Enter your email Address and Password (Case sensitive) in their respective fields
- Check the “Remember Me” box if you want to be logged in the site. (Recommended to use the feature only on your personal device for your security)
- Click the red “SIGN IN” button
If you are a Macy’s Online Account user and forgot the login password, you need to click the “Forgot Your Password?” located just above the ‘SIGN IN’ button. Then enter your email address to reset the password.
Macy’s Credit Card Payment
The Macy’s Credit Cardholders can make their payment in a variety of ways. To pay the bills they can use online, mail, telephone or in-person
Pay Bills Online
Paying Macy’s Credit Card bills online is a free service. You can make a make a one-time payment or set up Auto Pay. But before that, you must add your Macy’s Credit Card or Macy’s American Express Credit Card in your Macy’s Online Account.
At this time, Macy’s does not accept debit cards for online payment. You need to enter your bank account (checking or savings) number and routing number.
After you add your card in your online account, sign in using the corresponding email address and password and select ‘Macy’s Credit Card’. You will be entered a new page where you can see statement balance, minimum payment due, due date, and all the useful links to manage your account.
Click on the “MAKE A PAYMENT” button for a one-time payment or click the “Enroll in AutoPay” link under it to be taken into the secure payment portal.
Select your payment source, submit other required information and schedule your payment.
Pay by Mail
To make a mail payment, use the following addresses
Macy’s Account or Macy’s American Express Account Payments
PO Box 9001108
Louisville, KY 40290-1108
Macy’s Payments Department
6716 Grade Lane
Bldg. 9, Suite 910
Louisville, KY 40213
Pay by Phone
To pay your Macy’s Credit Card by phone service, dial 1-888-257-6757
Pay In Store
Visit your nearest Macy’s Store to pay your bill at any register with cash, check or debit card.
If any technical issue occurs to access your Macy’s Online Account or for some other problems related to it, call the number given below for assistance. It is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Macy’s Customer Service Number 1-800-289-6229