Sign Into Barclays JetBlue Mastercard
The consumers, who have received their Barclays JetBlue Mastercard Credit Card recently, can use and access their card by activating, and signing into the account online through a safe and secure login website provided by Barclays.
To perform the activities, the JetBlue card members just need a stable internet connection and a device like computers, tablets, smartphones etc. And after successful activation and setting up online access they will be all ready to view, access, manage and pay their account over the web anytime at their convenience.
JetBlue Mastercard Activation
To use the Barclays JetBlue Credit Card the recipients first need to activate it. The activation process can be done online. For that, you just need to keep your new arrived card handy and complete some simple steps such as:
- Visit the JetBlue Mastercard activation page at www.jetbluemastercard.com/activate.
- In the account activation page, you will find the blue “Active my card now” button at the middle left side and “Active my card now” link next to ‘skip login’ at the bottom side of the page. Click any of the two.
- Start the verification process of your identity providing the last 4 digits of your SSN, Date of Birth, Account Number, and Security Code to ensure that you are the only person with access to the account.
- Select if you are a U.S. citizen or not.
- Click “Continue” and complete the rest to activate your JetBlue Mastercard account.
The existing card members, who have already their online account access, can activate their account just by logging into their account with username and password.
To Sign Up for Online Access
After activation, you can use your JetBlue Credit card for making a purchase, but the new JetBlue cardholders need to sign up and set up their online account to access and manage the card online.
The beginning of the setting up online access is somewhat alike to the activation procedure. Visit www.jetbluemastercard.com.
Click the “Set up online access” beside ‘New cardmember?’ Enter the sign-up page and provide the required information i.e.
- last 4 digits of your Social Security Number,
- Date of Birth,
- Account Number,
- And Security Code.
Choose the right option of the U.S. citizenship and click “Continue” to proceed to set up your online access by creating username, password etc.
To Login JetBlue MastercardCard Account
After activation and registration, the card members now can log in to their account to manage the card, view the transaction, pay the bills, access the electronic billing statement and more.
- Visit the above-mentioned website, www.jetbluemastercard.com.
- Enter the Username and Password.
- Click “Login” to enter your account.
To speed up the login process for future use, check the “Remember Username” box.
Forgot Username and Password
Those, who have forgotten their login credentials, can retrieve the Username and reset the Password by verifying their account entering the following information:
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- And Account Number
JetBlue MastercardCard Highlights
- Receive 10000 bonus points after spending $1000 in the first 90 days of account opening.
- Earn 3 TrueBlue points per $1 spent on purchases made directly with JetBlue Airways.
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on eligible purchases at restaurants and grocery stores.
- And 1 point on all other purchases
- No Annual Fee
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- $0 Fraud liability protection
Pay the bills online
JetBlue Mastercard Cardmembers have three options to pay the bills: Among them paying online is the fastest, easiest and convenient at the same time as the website is open 24/7 that enables the users to make their payments any time of the day.
For free online payment, login into your account; select ‘Make a Payment’ option from the Payment menu and then choose the type of your payment.
You can choose single one-time payment or set up automatic recurring monthly payment providing the required bank details.
Pay by Phone
To make the payments via telephone, call 1-302-622-8990 and speak with a customer representative to pay the bills.
Pay by mail
The JetBlue card members can also send a check or money order by mail for paying their bills. Remember, it will take longer time than the other two methods.
PO Box 13337,
Philadelphia, PA 19101-3337
PO Box 60517,
City of Industry, CA 91716-0517