December 06, 2018
GameStop Credit Card
GameStop PowerUp Rewards members have a great opportunity to apply for a GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card and register for the card account online to get the maximum benefits of their PowerUp Rewards Program Membership.
The GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card is issued by Comenity Capital Bank and it is offered exclusively to the GameStop PowerUp Rewards members, both basic and pro.
GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card Perks and Benefits
- 15,000 bonus points for PowerUp Rewards Pro players and 5,000 bonus points for Basic members for making the first purchase using the credit card
- 5,000 bonus points for every $250 spent
- Shop in-store as well as online
- Get it today and pay over time by making monthly payments
- Exclusive Cardholder offers
- No Annual Fee
Apply for GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card
To apply for the GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card, the players must be eligible. For that, they will need,
- Must be a GameStop PowerUp Rewards Program member
- Must create GameStop PowerUp Rewards Online Account
- Complete the Profile to sign in and access that account
So if you are a GameStop player, who joined the Rewards Program, set up and access their online account successfully, can follow the guide to apply for a GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card over the web.
- Visit the Credit Application Page, www.gamestop.com/creditcard
- Click the red “Apply Now” button middle left-hand side of the page.
- Sign in to your PowerUp Rewards Online Account entering the required login credentials (Email Address/Username and password).
Follow the on-screen instruction; input the necessary information and submit the application when you are done. As you are a GameStop PowerUp Rewards member, some of your information has already been provided. So it will not take much time to finish the procedure.
Register your PowerUp Rewards Credit Card for Online Access
Upon approval of your application and receiving the GameStop PowerUp Rewards credit card it in the mail, you need to register and create an account for online access. By registering for Online Account Center, you can access all the account management tools as the primary cardholder and do a lot of activities online anytime anywhere conveniently. Some of the features of online access are:
- Pay the bill
- Manage the payment
- Set the account and update personal information
- Add an authorized buyer
- View available credit amount
- Request credit limit
- Opt for paperless billing
- Check the account balance
- See current and past statements and transactions
- View scheduled and past payments
- Ask questions via ‘Secure Massage Center’
For registration, visit the web address back of your card or go to the GameStop Credit Offer Page, www.gamestop.com/credit-offers.
Click the “Manage Account” link below the ‘Apply Now’ button and ‘Already a credit cardholder?’ the section at the middle left of the page.
Entering the next page, click the “Register for Online” link at the bottom of the ‘Sign In’ tab or click the “Register for Access” link located at the top middle of the webpage and you will be redirected to the GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card.
Registration Page where the following pieces of information will require finding your GameStop Account.
- Credit Card Account Number
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Select the identification type from Social Security Number, Social Insurance Number, and Alternate Identification.
- Last 4 of digits of that Identity Number
Click the red “Find My Account” button and move forward to set up your account by creating username and password and providing contact details i.e. Email Address and Mobile Phone Number.
Remember My Device
In the GameStop PowerUp Rewards credit card registration procedure, you will come across this feature. Every time you sign in with a new or unrecognized device, you need to go through a verification process, receiving a security code to your mobile phone or email address on file.
Checking the “Remember My Device” box will let you skip this process each time you log in. You can use this feature up to 10 devices. It is recommended to check the box only personal devices, not public or shared one.
Sign in to GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card
- Once your registration is over and your credit card account will be created, you can log in to your card account online. For that,
- Visit www.d.comenity.net/gamestop
- Enter the Username and Password in their respective fields in the ‘Sign In’ tab
- Check the “Remember Me” box to speed up the future login process.
- Click the “Sign In” button.
Forgot Login Info? No problem. Click the link below the ‘Sign In’ tab and provide the same basic information: Credit Card Account Number, ZIP or Postal Code and required identification number to confirm your identity and find your account. And then follow the onscreen instruction to retrieve your username and reset the password.
Some Useful Notes for GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card
- There are Purchase APR, Balance Transfer APR And Cash Advance APR. The variable APRs will change with the prime Credit Card members can find the updated APR on their billing statement.
- To avoid a late fee, pay at least the minimum amount due before 8 PM EST on the due date or the day before.
- Payments can be made online at any time of the day and any day of the year for free. For online payment, have your checking account number and bank routing available.
- If you report your card is stolen or lost, you cannot sign in to your card account online for 24 hours during the new card request process. Once it is complete, you can regain your account access with the existing username and password.
- Update the password at every six months to maintain account security and privacy
- Your online account will be suspended temporarily if multiple unsuccessful attempts are done to sign in.
- For any documentation such as GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card Agreement, Terms, and Conditions, you need to call the customer service.
Need help in registering or any issue regarding GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card, call the Customer Care Service.
Phone Number 1-855-497-8168/1-888-819-1918 (TDD/TTY); Live Customer Care Hours Monday to Sunday, 8 am to 9 pm ET; automated service is available 24/7
Customer Care Address:
Comenity Capital Bank
PO Box: 183003
Columbus, OH 43218-3003