My FWCS Parent Portal Online Access
Fort Wayne Community Schools provides the parents and the employees with a safe and secure online portal to access their respective FWCS account over the web at any time anywhere. Through the My FWCS Parent Portal, the guardians can easily view their students’ information like attendance, grades, reports, scorecard and all in one place from the home in a few clicks.
Fort Wayne Community Schools is the largest public school district in Indiana with 50 schools, 4000 staff, and nearly 30,000 students. FWCS offers a variety of educational and specialized programs in several departments including business, communications, human resources, nutrition, technology, family and community, health and wellness and many more.
How to Log In My FWCS Parent Portal Online
If you are the parents of the Fort Wayne Community Schools students, you can log in to My FWCS or register a new account to get well-updated information about your child’s education as well as access all the available parent resources. For My FWCS Parent Portal login, you can
- Visit the Fort Wayne Community Schools official website at www.fwcs.k12.in.us
- Scroll down and click on the “My FWCS Parent Portal” link in the middle of the homepage.
- Entering the portal click on the “Log In/Create Account” found at the top left corner under ‘Home’ or in the near upper left side just above the YouTube video link box.
- Type the Email Address and Password in their respective fields in the login area on the next page.
- Click the “Log In” button.
Complete the steps as you will be instructed to confirm the email address if needed and then you will be allowed to be logged in to the My FWCS Parent Portal.
To reset your My FWCS Parent Portal login password when you lost or cannot recall the info, click the “Forgot Password?” button located at the bottom of the ‘Log-In’ area in the left-hand side of the portal. Then enter the Email Address associated with the account and hit the “Reset Password” button. A password resetting link with necessary instructions will be sent to you in that address for you to change the password and regain your access to My FWCS Parent Portal.
How to Create My FWCS Parent Portal Account Online
The parents, who have never accessed My FWCS Parent Portal the before or created an account in the site, will be required to register for the service and create a new account in the portal. This will need to do only for the first time visit. To initiate the procedure, you can take the steps provided below.
- Go to the Fort Wayne Community Schools official website at www.fwcs.k12.in.us and click on the “My FWCS Parent Portal” link in the middle of the page.
- Or, you can directly access My FWCS Parent Portal at myfwcs.fortwayneschools.org
- Click on the “Log In/Create Account” button.
- Navigate at the ‘Create an Account’ section on the right and provide a valid Email Address that will be used as your username.
- Choose a password that must be at least 6 characters long and includes one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one number.
- Confirm the new password by re-entering.
- Click the “Create Account” button when you are done
How to Log In FWCS Administration Application Online
Fort Wayne Community Schools also allows the administrators to access their employee account online through the FWCS public websites to edit content in the system for making changes in the external website. To log in to their Employee Account, the FWCS administrators can
- Go to the Fort Wayne Community Schools official website www.fwcs.k12.in.us
- Click on the “Login” button from the top right corner of your screen
- Enter your ID and Password in their fields under the ‘Secure Applications Login’ area in the middle of the page.
- Click the “Log in” button.
For having issues during logging into the employee account, the users will need to contact the FWCS Help Desk.
How to Recover FWCS Administration Online Account Login Password
FWCS Employee Online Account Password expires after every 60 days. If you know the old password, you can change it anytime online by visiting the Password Reset Page in a few simple and easy steps as listed below.
- Go to the FWCS Admin Update Password portal, sso.fwcs.k12.in.us/adfs/portal/updatepassword
- Input your username and old password in their fields at the right-hand side of the page
- Create a new password following the requirements in the box like it must have 10 characters in length and at least 1 upper-case, 1 lower-case, 1 special character, or 1 number.
- Re-enter the new password for validation.
- Hit the “Submit” button for the change to come in effect.
Note that, the ‘New password’ and the ‘Confirm new password’ fields must match.
Also Read : Access To Your AudioBook Bay Account
Fort Wayne Community Schools Phone Number: 260-467-1000
Fort Wayne Community Schools Employee Help Desk Number: 260-467-4357
Fort Wayne Community Schools
1200 South Clinton Street
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46802