November 04, 2018
Fred Meyer Rewards Visa Card Online Banking
Fred Meyer Rewards Visa Cardholders are provided with a safe and secure access at www.fmcreditcard.com to be enrolled in Online Banking and login into their card account online to get to enjoy more benefits and all the additional features of the card over the web. The service is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. U.S. Bank National Association is the creditor and issuer of the Fred Meyer Rewards Visa Card.
Benefits of Fred Meyer Rewards Visa Card Online Banking
With Online Banking, the Fred Meyer Rewards Visa Card members can enjoy a number of time-saving account management features such as:
- Access up to 2 years of expanded transaction history- building to 5 years
- More search functionality of transaction history by date, transaction type, description and amount
- Enroll in paperless statements
- Over 2 years of Online Statement- building up to 7 years
- Make payments online; set up recurring Autopay
- Enroll in security and account alerts and stay informed via email or text messages
- Free download of U.S. Bank Mobile App to the web-enabled mobile devices (iPhone, Android, and other smartphones) to access your card account
- Order an Annual Account Summary
- Additional features like spend analysis, request Cardmemthe ber Agreement, download transaction data and much more.
Online Banking Enrollment
Those card members, who don’t have an account with U.S. Bank, as well as the existing U.S. Bank customers, who have a personal, checking or money market account but are not enrolled in Online Banking, can enroll for the service to obtain the free access to their card account online.
To initiate the enrollment procedure you can follow the steps right below.
- Visit www.fmcreditcard.com
- Click the link “Enroll in Online Banking today!” located at the bottom of the Fred Meyer Rewards Visa Card window.
- Select the ‘Personal’ option in the type of account you have.
- Now the existing U.S. Bank Account members choose the first option and enter their account or debit card number, last 4 digits of Social Security Number and PIN (if you have one) in the right section.
- And the Fred Meyer Credit Card members without an account with U.S. Bank need to select ‘I have a different account’ > ‘Credit card or line of credit’.
- Enter the account number, code on the back of card/PIN, expiration date, last 4 digits of Social Security Number and ZIP code to the Account Information section on right.
- Click “Continue” to complete the enrollment process and create the login credentials i.e. Username and password to log in and access your card information anytime, day or night.
The existing U.S. Bank members who are already enrolled in Online Banking need not take any action. They can view their Fred Meyer Rewards Visa Card details by logging into their Online Banking Account.
To Make Payments
Online Banking offers the Fred Meyer Rewards Visa Card users to make flexible payments from their U.S. bank account or an external account. They can make same-day payment, schedule a future a payment or sign-up for Auto-Pay where the amount will be drafted from your select bank account on the same day each month.
- For making Fred Meyer Rewards Visa Card payment log in to your Online Banking Account
- Select “Pay My Account” or “Pay a U.S. Bank Account” under the “Bill Payments” tab
- Select the account you are paying from or paying to
- Make a one-time payment or set up recurring auto pay
- Provide the required details; complete the remaining process; review and submit once you are done.
Pay by Mail
You can also opt to send a check via mail. Don’t forget to include your account number in the memo area of the check. To send payments, use the following mailing address:
U.S. Bank National Association
P.O. Box 6349
St. Louis, MO 63179-0408
Cardmember Service Phone Number:
701-461-0495 (Outside the USA)