E1 Visa Prepaid Card
E1 Visa Prepaid Card can be reloaded prepaid card account to collect tax refunds. It’s also is a fantastic option to check accounts and credit cards as well as carrying cash. In addition, you can get your paycheck or benefit checks free of charge.
It’s also a safe and efficient way to control your finances as you only use the funds you have deposited into your account on the card and you can stay clear of overdraft charges, interest charges, late fees or the minimum balance requirement.
In addition, once the cash is transferred in your E1 Visa prepaid card account customers can purchase items in a variety of places around the world and pay their bills online, access to cash-based ATMs at any time required and make their lives ease by using the best bank solution.
E1 Visa Prepaid Card Features & Benefits
E1 Visa Prepaid Card is more than an opportunity to get tax refunds. Here’s a brief list of the benefits and benefits you can get from the E1 Visa prepaid card.
- Alongside the tax refund You can also make a Direct Deposit to your Payroll Check or Federal Government Benefits Checks for the money to be automatic transferred to Your E1 Card’s account every pay day.
- Pay out faster on paydays, but you’ll also reduce your expenses by avoiding costly charges for checking and saving time as you don’t have go to a cash-cashing shop or stand in a long line to deposit checks Direct Deposit.
- Set up multiple direct deposit accounts to account E1 Visa prepaid card account, if you are employed in multiple positions or you receive benefits checks for more than one.
- Cash in to your everyday shopping places , from the supermarket to pharmacies. You can also load cash on Western Union, MoneyGram, GreenDot, Visa ReadyLink, Walmart, Kmart, Walgreens, Rite Aid, CVS/pharmacy, Kroger and 7-Eleven locations across the country.
- Mobile Check Deposit allows you to load nearly any kind of check through MetaWallet App.
- Pay cash at more than 22000 MoneyPass ATMs with no fees that are convenient and accessible locations , including banks and department stores, credit unions and many other retail establishments.
- You can earn cashback at certain places of retail like grocery stores with the use of a PIN Debit Transaction
- Cash in Bank Teller Cash Advance at the financial institutions that permit cash advances on your E1 card in their banks
Usage and Access
- Spend your money every day at the grocery store, at gas stations, stores for retail or restaurants, and everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
- Shop online or by phone to purchase airline tickets or hotel reservations, car rentals and more. You can also shop at E-commerce retailers such as eBay, Amazon, etc.
- Cost-free Bill Pay Service to make periodic electronic payments for the telephone, cable or utility bill, as well as rent for thousands of customers throughout the nation
- Protect yourself from access that is not authorized if the card is stolen or lost through Visa Zero Liability
- Join online for card account access , which allows you to receive alerts on activity by Email and Text and take other online access options including activating your card and checking balance, reading the purchase transaction and loading Direct Deposit as well as making payments, updating your profile and downloading previous month’s statement of your card and much more.
How to create an E1 Credit Card Account Online for Visa
To control your Visa E1 Prepaid account online and gain access to all Online Service features mentioned above You will have to establish an online account. To start the process over the internet, make sure you make sure you have your E1 card available and then follow the steps below.
- Go to www.e1card.com
- Simply click on the “Login” button located in the top right-hand corner at the top of this page.
- Click on the image of the card you are holding.
- If the E1 card was issued by MetaBank Then you’ll find an “Create Account” link at on the left side, just below the button ‘Sign In. Click the link.
- Other card users are directed to a separate Prepaid Card Services page where they must click”Need Username” or click “Need user name?” link in the Sign-In section, and then enter the E1 Visa Prepaid Card number to start the process of setting up their account.
- For instance, Metabank E1 Visa Prepaid Card will require a username and password. They will also need to give the Email address and hit”Next” to continue “Next” step to proceed.
Follow the steps that appear on screen create the account. E1 Visa Card Prepaid Online Account.
How to Login to E1 Visa Credit Card Online Banking Account
When the E1 Visa Prepaid card Online Account is set up You can log in at any time using any browser on the internet and manage the account to check balances check the activity of your account and more. You can do that by using
- Visit the official E1 Visa Prepaid Account website at www.e1card.com and click the “Login” link located at the top of the right side of the home page.
- Choose the card you prefer to sign into
- The Metabank E1 Visa Prepaid card users must enter the Username and Password associated with their E1 Card Online Account in their respective fields.
- The others will have to enter your E1 Visa Debit Card Online username into the appropriate field in the upper right-hand corner on the webpage.
- Select on the “Sign Sign In” button to continue.
How to Retrieve The E1 Prepaid Visa online account login details
Users who have forgotten your E1 Visa Prepaid Card Online Account Username and Password may recover the username and reset the password using the assistance for login via the log-in page.
To access that MetaBank E1 Visa Prepaid Card holders will have to click on the “Forgot username” as well as “Forgot Password” link, according to their needs and provide the following details to start the process of recovering.
- Card Number
- 3 Digit Card Security Code
- And Birthday Cardholders
As for the rest of the users, not able to remember the username for your E1 Visa Prepaid Online Account, just click”Forgot Username” or click on the “Forgot Username” button in the Sign-In area . They will be asked to provide the Email address. The username will send to their email address associated with the account.
If the reverse on your E1 Visa Prepaid Credit Card has marked with the words ‘Issued By MetaBank”‘ you may use the “MetaWallet” Application available from the Apple Store or Google Play Store and transfer an unpaid check to your balance by taking a photo of the check. It is possible to load any check , including payroll check benefit checks, cashier’s checks money orders taxes, etc. into your account on the card and enjoy all the features in the online E1 Visa Prepaid Card Center.
E1 Visa Prepaid Card provided via MetaBank and First Century Bank, N.A. Member FDIC under an authorization from Visa U.S.A. Inc. If you have any queries or questions you have, contact the number of your card, or make use of any of the following methods.
E1 Visa Prepaid Card Customer Services Telephone number: 844-280-7851 or 844-875-5648 or
P.O. Box 1484
Easton, PA 18044
Contact: 801-298-6404(May take up to 48 hours for processing)