November 04, 2018
CareCredit Rewards Mastercard Activation
The CareCredit Credit Card recipients, who have received their new or an upgraded CareCredit Rewards Mastercard in the mail, can activate it online and sign into their online card account for access by a safe and secure website provided by Synchrony.
Apart from activation, the site also allows the consumers to register and log in their card account, find the username, reset password and security questions. The services can be accessed from any internet connected device like a computer or smartphone 24/7 and it is absolutely free.
To Activate your CareCredit Rewards Mastercard
The CareCredit Rewards Mastercard Activation can be done in a few simple steps and takes only a minute to complete. Once you activate your card successfully, you can start earning rewards right then with every purchase using it. For the online activation procedure, you can follow the guideline provided below:
- Visit the CareCredit Mastercard Synchrony Page at www.carecredit.com/mastercard
- The green “ACTIVATE NOW” button can be located at the top right corner of the page. Click on that link and you will be redirected to the Card Activation Page.
- Enter your Account Number that can be found on the front of your card or on the statement
- Enter the 3-digit Security Code from the back of your card next to the signature panel.
- Provide the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number to protect your account and prevent unauthorized access to your information
- Type your Date of Birth in three fields in the form of MM/DD/YYYY
- Click the “Activate” button
If you activate an upgraded CareCredit Rewards Mastercard, your current card will be closed immediately after the successful activation of the new one. All of the remaining balance including the promotional balance, scheduled payment along with the payment method, alerts, e-statement, MyFICO enrollment will be transferred to your new card account.
CareCredit Rewards Mastercard Account Registration
If you are the first time users to access your CareCredit Rewards Mastercard Account online, you need to be registered for the service at first.
- For registration go to the above-mentioned page at www.carecredit.com/mastercard
- Navigate to the Login section located at the top right portion of the page and hit the “Register” button.
- Enter your Account Number, Last 4 Digits of SSN and Date of Birth in the fields.
- Click the “Continue” button to move to the verification part.
Provide the required details and set up your profile. Complete the confirmation and follow the on-screen instructions and register your card account for online access.
Log into CareCredit Mastercard Online Account
When your card activation and online account registration is done successfully, you will become an authorized user to log in your CareCredit Mastercard account. To log in, you need to follow the steps provided here.
- Go to the Synchrony CareCredit Mastercard page at www.carecredit.com/mastercard. It is the same site you visit for registration or activation.
- Enter your User Name and Password in their respective fields located near the top right corner of the page.
- Click the “Secure Log in” button to enter your card account.
The card members, who have forgotten their login credentials i.e. username, password or need to reset their security questions for some certain purpose, can do that from the respective link posted under the login button. To begin the procedure you will have to enter the following information and verify your identity.
- User Name (to reset password) or Account Number (to find username)
- Last 4 Digits of SSN
- Date of Birth
To reset the security questions and answers of your account you need to provide both the User Name and Account Number.
By logging into the account the CareCredit Rewards Mastercard users can make their single, multiple or automatic payment online. For that, you have to click the “Make Payment” button and select the method (One-time, Autopay, or Multiple). Enter the payment amount, source and fill in all other required details.
If you enroll for the autopay, your selected payment will be automatically deducted from your bank account on each due date of every month unless you cancel. An email will be sent to you when your autopay payment posts on your payment due date.
You can also make a single/one-time payment. Or, you can make multiple payments where you are allowed to set up to 12 future payments including the date, amount and source of your choice.
Apart from online, you can pay your bills through check, money order, Western Union, Walmart Bill Pay services too.
For any question or assistance call the toll-free number back on your card or contact the Customer Service Center.
Phone Number- 877-295-2080
PO Box 965030
Orlando, FL 32896-5030