October 06, 2018
Apply for United Explorer Mileage Plus Visa Credit Card
The pre-selected customers, who have received the invitation mail from Chase to apply for the Chase United Explorer Mileage Plus Visa Credit Card, can respond to that personalized Chase credit card offer and complete the application through a safe and secure online portal from any stable internet connected device prior to the offer deadline mentioned in their mail package. You can get complete promotional offer details in the mail package you received inviting you to apply for the United Explorer Card.
United Explorer Mileage Plus Visa Credit Card Application
There is more than one way to apply for United Explorer Mileage Plus Visa Credit Card like by mail or over the phone. But applying online with the invitation code is considered as the most convenient and fastest method to complete the procedure and submit the application.
To initiate the application of United Explorer Credit Card the interested applicants can keep the offer letter received in the mail handy and follow the steps provided here:
- Go to the Chase Apply Now Invitation page at www.applyexplorercard.com
- Enter the 12-digit Invitation Number in the first field of the page.
- Then enter the 5-digit ZIP Code and Last Name in their respective blank spaces below.
- Click the “Submit” button to access the Personalized Offer
Those having problem to locate the Invitation Code in their offer letter, see the sample image posted right-hand side of the page. In the application page of Chase United Explorer Mileage Plus Visa Credit Card, the applicants will require the following information to provide.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Mailing Address
- Zip Code
- Date of birth
- Mother’s maiden
- Email Address
- Social Security Number
- Total Gross Annual Income
- Type of Residence
- Primary Source of Income
- Primary phone number (mobile preferred)
- Alternative phone number
Then select if any portion of your total gross income is non-taxable and enter your 8-character MileagePlus Number. If you don’t have any MileagePlus Account, you will be automatically enrolled after the approval.
You also can add authorized users up to five additional people to your account by providing some of their personal and residential details such as First Name, M.I. Last Name, DOB, Residential Address, City, State, ZIP Code. Each one will be sent an individual card.
Review the E-sign disclosure, pricing and terms, and certification. Check the box of ‘read and agree’ and hit the “Submit” button.
Before Chase approves you for the United Explorer Mileage Plus credit card, all of the information you provide in the time of application and your credit report will be reviewed to confirm that you have the criteria for this offer. If you will be approved for an account, the credit access line will be at least $5000.
United Explorer Mileage Plus offers and benefits
- Earn 40,000 bonus miles after spending $2000 in purchases in the first three months of account opening
- Get 2X miles per $1 spent at restaurants, on hotel accommodations and United purchases and 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Free first checked bags and save up to $120 per round trip
- 25% back as a statement credit on United in-flight purchases
- Up to $100 statement credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre every 4 years
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- 0% Intro Annual Fee for the first year
Rates & Fees
- Purchase APR- 17.74% to 24.74%
- Balance Transfer APR- 017.74% to 24.74%
- Cash Advance APR- 26.74%
- Annual membership Fee-0% for the first year and after that $95
- Balance Transfer Fee- $5 or 5% of the amount on each transfer
- Cash Advance Fee- $10 or 5% of the amount on each cash advance
- Foreign Transaction Fee- 0%
- Late Payment Fee: Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee: Up to $38
Customer Service Phone No- 1-800-935-9935