October 01, 2018
Apply for AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard
American Airlines offers the eligible customers to apply for the American Airlines AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard Credit Card where the new cardholders can earn 60,000 bonus miles after making their first purchase in the first 90 days.
This is a limited one-time offer for the selected consumers who have received an invitation mail for this promotional offer and an application containing a personalized code from their flight attendants. AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard is issued and administered by Barclaycard (Barclays Bank Delaware).
AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard Application
There are several ways to apply for AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard and take advantage of the reward benefits. Applying online with the invitation code is perhaps the most convenient and the fastest method to submit your application. To initiate the application procedure by the applicant must have some basic requirements such as:
- Must have the promotional code
- Age must be at least 18 years
- And must be a resident of the United States with the exception of the US territories
If you have all the above-mentioned eligibility and interested to apply for the card, keep the offer code handy and follow the steps provided below:
- Go to the online application page at www.myaviatorcard.com/miles
- Look at the top of the home page and you can easily find a field to enter the 6-digit promotional code located on the bottom right-hand corner of the application received from your flight attendant.
- Click the next red ‘APPLY NOW’ button to continue the application.
- Upon completion, your application for the AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard Card will be processed.
- And you will get a decision in merely 30 seconds.
Provide the required details like name, street address, date of birth, social security number, country citizenship, and other information about your income, rent/mortgage, finance etc. You may also ask to show copies of identifying documents to complete the application.
Though you are pre-selected for the card, at the time of application you need to meet the credit criteria established earlier or the income you report for this offer. If you approved for an account, your card will be sent to your home address via mail and need your sign to receive your American Airlines AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard Credit Card.
AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard Card offers and benefits
- The new and first-time applicants will earn 500 bonus miles for submitting an accurate and complete application and the amount will be deposited to your new AAdvantage card account within 10-12 weeks.
- Earn 60,000 bonus miles after a first purchase made on the account within the first 90 days of your new AAdvantage account opening and the annual fee is paid.
- Earn $100 American Airlines Flight Discounts after spending 30,000 or more in purchases during a card membership year.
- The primary cardholders get their first checked bag free of charge up to 4 companies on eligible bags while traveling on domestic itineraries operated by American Airlines
- Preferred boarding for the primary cardholders up to 4 companies on their reservation for all American Airlines operated flights
- Earn 2 AAdvantage miles for every $1 of net purchases on tickets, goods, and services directly from American Airlines
- Earn 1 AAdvantage mile for every $1 of net eligible purchases everywhere Mastercard is accepted
- No limitation of the miles the card members can earn till their account is open and in good standing
- Purchase APR- 17.74%, 21.74% or 26.74%
- Balance Transfer APR- 0% introductory APR for the first 15 billing cycles. Then 17.74%, 21.74% or 26.74%
- Cash Advance APR- 26.99%
- Annual Fee- $95
- Balance Transfer Fee- $5 or 3% of the amount on each transfer
- Cash Advance Fee- $10 or 5% of the amount on each cash advance
- Foreign Transaction Fee- 0%
- Late Payment Fee: Up to $37
- Returned Payment Fee: Up to $37
For any question about your American Airlines AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard, call the customer service phone number located on the back of your card.