American Express Select & Pay Program
American Express ‘Select & Pay Program card allows card users the ability to make an purchase using AMEX Rewards Points.
Members Rewards program is designed for faithful clients who are loyal customers of American Express who use their cards regularly.
The users are able to redeem points to redeem various kinds of rewards like payments for shopping, travel entertainment, etc.
They can also make use of AMEX Rewards Points pay for credit card bills, flight or hotel booking that has been paid in advance – prepaid hotel, vacation package , or cruise reservations.
Important Notes about AMEX Select & Pay
- The minimum amount you must have to pay for the AMEX Select & Pay program is 5000 points.
- When you aren’t carrying as many point you aren’t able to make the purchase that you made using this option.
- A credit of a similar value will be credited to the cardholder’s card account.
- American Express can add, modify or even cancel the program at anytime time they’d like.
- All AMEX card users aren’t eligible to take advantage of the deal. (You will find the card list as well as all pertinent information on the American Express Website).
Benefits of Select & Pay option
- If you choose to pay with points, with the ‘Pay with Points’ feature, you can make payments through Amazon, Amex Express Checkout, BestBuy, Boxed, Expedia GrubHub Members Give, NYC Taxi, Newegg, Rite Aid, Seamless, Staples, Ticketmaster, Walmart.
- The points can be redeemed to purchase food, retail entertainment, travel, and American Express e-Gift Cards.
- Plan a trip, book hotel rooms, flights, or cruise with points via American Express Travel.
How to use AMEX Select & Pay and redeem the points
AMEX Select & Pay program is administered through American Express.
To be able to use this option customers must register to the program through AMEX.
After sign-up, if wish to pay for or pay using the AMEX Rewards Points you will need to
- Log in the account at americanexpress.com/selectandpay.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Select”Log In” or click on the “Log Log In” button.
- Select the Pay with Points’ option.
- Choose how many points you would like to redeem.
After you select the amount the points will be immediately taken off your membership rewards balance.
If you have any further questions or queries about the American Express Select & Pay Program, call the toll-free number which is located at the bottom of the back of your Amex Credit Card.
You can also call or call the AMEX Customer Service Care at 1-800-954-0559 (between 8 am and 6 pm, Monday through Friday).