Uber Credit Card Login Guide
Uber Visa Credit Card offers customers the chance to earn cash-back rewards, points across different categories, as well as other benefits without an annual fee. This card was offered by Barclays and is licensed through Visa USA Incorporated. Uber Credit Card can be utilized at any location that accepts Visa MasterCard is accepted.
Uber Credit Card Rewards and Benefits
* Earn 4 4 points for each $1 spent on a restaurant purchase. This includes restaurants, take-out bars, and UberEATS.
* Earn 3 3 points for each$1 spent on travel purchase-including hotels, flights, and holiday rentals.
Earn 2% back or 2 points for each $1 spent on Uber purchases directly from Uber (excluding UberEATS)
* Earn 2 2 points per dollar spent on any eligible net purchase online like the internet buying (from Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, Macy’s) as well as music and video streaming service (Netflix, Pandora, HBO Now, and Apple Music), certain online services (Instacart, Shyp, Angie’s List, Handy, etc.) and digital purchases made on mobile devices as well as on the media platform (iTunes as well as Google play)
* Earn 1 1 points for every $1 that you spend on net purchases for all other purchases.
* $100 after you have spent $500 on net purchases in the initial 90 days following the account’s opening
* A $50 credit is available for online subscriptions following the purchase of at least $5000 on you Uber Credit Card annually
* $600 for damage and theft of your mobile If you pay for your mobile phone’s bills using the Uber card.
* Earn points in countries outside of the US without additional fees.
* No cost Fico credit score is available on TransUnion
Note that in order to earn points, the entire purchase must be made by the merchant using the relevant merchant category codes Official
* Trip Cancellation
* Trip Accidents or Trip Incident Insurance
* Roadside Dispatch
* Emergency Assistance
* Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
* Delay Insurance
Rates and charges
* Annual APR on purchases: 16.49 percent, 22.24%, or 25.24 percent, based on creditworthiness
* APR for Balance Transfer: 16.49 percent, 22.24%, or 25.24 percent, based on the creditworthiness of you
* APR for Cash Advances: 26.49 percent
The Annual Fee is Null
* Foreign transaction Fee- nil
* Balance Transfer Fee: 10% or 3%, which is greater
* Cash Advance Fee – 10% or 3%, which will be the greater
Penalty Fee: up to $37 (vary according to the state)
Uber Visa Credit Card Application
To apply to be considered for Uber Visa Credit Card The applicant must be 18 years old or older and be a permanent citizen of the US. Be sure that you are an eligible candidate. Download your Uber App and proceed to the application process. On the Application page You must provide the following details:
Initial Name * Middle Initial (optional)
* Last Name
* Permanent Address
* Apartment/Suite/Building (optional)
* Zip Code
* Times at permanent Address
* Residence Status
* All-Income Annual Revenue
* The kind of Bank account you have. Account
* Email Address
* Confirm your citizenship
* Birth Date
* Social Security Number (SSN)
* Maiden name of the mother.
Accept the conditions and terms Click on “Apply” and receive an immediate response.
Uber Visa Credit Card Security
Many Uber Cardholders are faced with the challenge of charging their card without real transactions. To avoid this, or any other type of fraudulent transaction you must take the precautions to protect your card. To ensure your card is secure, you should follow the following steps:
* Take out other credit cards when not in use.
* Keep all Uber login information for credit secure and do not share them with anyone else.
* Make use of the Uber security measure.
Uber Contact Phone Numbers
(866) 928-8598 (for general inquiries)
(866)823-8178 (for Fax)
(877)408-8666 (for activation of your card)
302-255-8888 (for International transactions)