SBI Credit Card Activation
SBI card by state bank of India provides Credit cards for their customers.
If you are an SBI credit cardholder or you have applied for an SBI credit card recently, then you need to read this post.
In this article, we have explained SBI credit card activation within 5 minutes.
How to Activate SBI Credit Card?
When you open an account with SBI Bank, they will provide you an ATM card with your account opening kit.
SBI Bank Credit Card offers plenty of benefits on every transaction made with it including cashback, rewards, and discounts on products.
Though, once you receive it, you need to activate it first to start using it. Since you can’t use it unless you activate the SBI Bank ATM card.
Do you know anything about SBI Credit Card Activation? or SBI Bank ATM Card Activation? No, then go through our guide below.
Keep reading to finish your SBI Bank Debit Card Activation successfully…
Things required before SBI credit card activation
- A credit card should be with you.
- Credit card number and CVV need to be entered while SBI credit card activation
- You need to have a registered mobile number with you.
- Your date of birth to verify it’s you
How to activate SBI credit card – Step by step guide
Follow these simple steps to activate the SBI card easily –
- Open the SBI card website on your computer or smartphone – sbicard.com
- Now, click on Register Now! Option from the homepage.
- On the new screen, enter your SBI credit card number, CVV, and your date of birth correctly.
- Now click on Proceed button.
- The new screen now shows your mobile number and email id in a confidential format.
- Verify that all details are correct.
- Now, check the phone, you should get an OTP. If the code is not received on mobile, check the email.
- Enter this OTP in the given box and click on Proceed button.
- Once the OTP is verified, you can now enter the user ID of your choice and the password for the SBI card website account login.
- Click on Confirm button to save the details.
You can now see a message of the SBI credit card is activated successfully! On the screen.
This means your card is activated now!
This way, you can easily activate the SBI credit card upon receiving it.
The next step of the SBI credit card activation is creating a PIN for online transactions.
We will see how to do it.
How to create a PIN for an SBI credit card?
- Login to sbicard.com website with the user ID and password that you just created by following the above guide.
- On the main dashboard of your account, from the left menu, click on My accounts option.
- Now select the Manage PIN option.
- On the new screen, select your credit card number from the drop-down list and then click on Generate PIN button.
- Now, enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number/email id.
- Then enter the Four Digit PIN of your choice and then click on Submit button.
- Your PIN is now set, and you can see the message for the same.
- In this way, you can easily set SBI credit card PIN in six steps only.
Concluding SBI credit card activation
So, this is how easily you can finish your SBI credit card activation.
If still have any questions regarding SBI ATM Card Activation or SBI Credit Card PIN Generation Online, tell us by commenting below.
For more details, visit their official site or reach us at https://debitcardactivation.com/