December 24, 2019
Prepaid Financial Services Prepaid Mastercard
PFS provides all the Prepaid Financial Services Prepaid Cardholders a safe, secure and easy to use Client Portal to access their PFS Card account online. By logging into their PFS Prepaid Mastercard Online Account, the can check the balance, load money, set budgets, sign up alerts, view the complete transaction history, track the account activity and utilize all the features and options available to them 24/7 over the web from anywhere.
How to Register Prepaid Financial Services Mastercard Online Account
The Prepaid Financial Services Prepaid Mastercard user will need to register their card for online access to take all these benefits of the cardholder account access service. For the registration, you can
- Go to the official Prepaid Financial Services Prepaid Card Solutions UK website, prepaidfinancialservices.com
- Click on the “CARDHOLDER LOGIN” at the top right corner of the homepage.
- On the next page, click on the third and the last box of ‘Prepaid Financial Services PFS Cardholders Click Here’ in the right middle.
- You will be directed Account Login page to click on the “Not Already Registered” button at the bottom.
- Type your PFS Card Number for user registration.
How to Log In Prepaid Financial Services Online Account
At the time of registration, you will be prompted to create the required login credentials and set up your PFS Prepaid Mastercard Online Account. For logging in, you can
- Visit prepaidfinancialservices.com
- Click on the “CARDHOLDER LOGIN” at the top right corner of the page.
- Select the right link next to reach the PFS Cardholder Login Portal.
- Enter the Username and Password in their respective fields.
- Click the “Login” button to enter your Prepaid Financial Services Prepaid Mastercard Online Account.
How to Recover Prepaid Financial Services Online Account Login Information
If you do not remember your PFS Prepaid Mastercard Debit Card Online Account login credentials, you can recover them and obtain your online Prepaid Financial Services access again. To retrieve the username, click on the “Forgot Username?” link and to reset the password, click on the “Forgot your password?” link below the respective entry fields and submit the following information
- Your Prepaid Financial Services Mastercard Number
- Date of Birth
Then select the security question and provide the right answer for the successful identity verification and initiate the recovery process to your PFS Prepaid Mastercard Online Account.
Prepaid Financial Services Mastercard Prepaid Card Features & Benefits
Prepaid Financial Services or PFS is currently one of the fastest–growing financial services, Technology companies, and electronic money payment institutions in Europe. Operating as a Prepaid Card and payment specialist, the PFS service line includes its own label and white label e-money financial solutions like e-wallets, prepaid cards, and current accounts.
Prepaid Financial Services Prepaid Mastercard is a reloadable card operating on the standard Mastercard networks. It can be used like any credit or debit card as well as for many purposes such as
- Use at participating retail merchants for purchases online, over the phone and in-stores at over 25 million locations worldwide.
- Withdraw cash from more than 1 million ATMs and POS (Point-Of-Sale) where Mastercard Cards are accepted
- Multiple loading options i.e. cash at over 30,000 Payzone loading locations, via bank transfer, wage transfer, the SMS text message from your phone or debit card online.
- Manage payments for travel expenses, fuel expenses, subsistence, and others
- Carry travel money on a card for safe and secure use abroad.
- Share money with family and friends through additional card
- Use for online gambling to make and receive winning payouts safely and securely
- Make and receive insurance claim payouts
- Transferring wages to the card account and save both cost and time for cashing checks
- Pay employees their wages as a quick distribution method
- Manage your Prepaid Financial Services Prepaid Card Account virtually through the cardholder website.
How to Apply for a Prepaid Financial Services Prepaid Mastercard Online
PFS Prepaid Card provided by Prepaid Financial Services and issued by a financial institution. The cards are available in different currency denominations. To get a PFS Prepaid Mastercard, you can submit an online application. To initiate the process, you will need to
- Visit the official Prepaid Financial Services Prepaid Card Solutions UK website, prepaidfinancialservices.com
- Click on the “APPLY FOR A CARD” button just below the ‘CARDHOLDER LOGIN’ at the top right corner of the page.
- Choose your title; type your first name, last name; select your date of birth and gender.
- Enter your mobile number, home phone number, and email address.
- Select your card type (currency)
- Enter your address, city, postcode, and country.
- Click on the “Next” button to proceed.
Complete the application; read and accept the terms and conditions of the PFS card program and submit when you are done.
How to Activate Prepaid Financial Services Mastercard Prepaid Card Online
Upon receipt of your new Prepaid Financial Services Prepaid Mastercard, sign the back of the card in the box highlighted ‘authorized signature’ and activate the card following the instructions on the letter in the welcome pack attached to your card. The activation process is simple and easy. All you need to do is
- Call the IVR number
- Enter the 16-digit Card Number on the middle front of your PFS card.
- Enter your date of birth using the correct format. (For the US cardholders MM/DD/YY, UK and EU DD/MM/YY and for Range customers DD/MM/YYYY.
Your Prepaid Financial Services Prepaid Mastercard PIN will be read out to you. Do not share it with anyone.
A PFS Prepaid Mastercard is valid for 24 months. After the expiration, you will no longer be able to use the card. Clients can select to send the cardholders a replacement card with all the remaining balance on their new card. Or the cardholders themselves can request a payment of the available balance on their card and close the account.
Also Read : Register For ADP Managment Card Online
Prepaid Financial Services Mastercard Prepaid Card Customer Service Email Address: [email protected]
Prepaid Financial Services Ltd,
302-308 Regent Street