Payoneer is a New York-based electronic money institution that provides E-money and payment services for business owners and freelancers, jobbers, and professionals. The Payoneer payment platform connects global businesses, the market, and professionals to their audience in more than 200 countries via seamless trans-border payments.
Payoneer provides their Payoneer MasterCard to customers to make the payments process more simple. It is actually a mix of debit and credit cards and functions like any other prepaid masters, debit, or credit card. Customers can use their Payoneer MasterCard card in any place where the MasterCard debit card is accepted.
Payoneer MasterCard Card Features
- Anyone of the right age can apply for the Payoneer MasterCard without cost, even though there is a one-time activation fee.
- There is no cost and no extra charges for purchases made with Payoneer, however, you may be charged a fee when you withdraw cash from ATMs.
- Users can confirm their Paypal account using Payoneer MasterCard.
- When you sign up for a new card, you will get a $25 referral reward to fund
- If the cardholder doesn’t have a bank account, open the American Bank Account free.
- With the Payoneer card, you can shop online or at a retailer and pay for bills. You can also purchase hosting and domains with this card.
- Payoneer MasterCard can also allow customers to withdraw cash from an ATM that supports MasterCard. You can also transfer money to your Payoneer account or bank account. electronic wallet.
- Freelancers earn cash from any country in the world.
Payoneer MasterCard Application Process
In order to apply for the MasterCard from Payoneer Card, you have to sign in to your Payoneer account by using your login and username.
- If you’re new to Payoneer join by going to their website for the official Payoneer MasterCard Sign-up page.
- Enter the necessary information e.g. Name email address Date of Birth and then click “Next” to continue.
- In the second part in the second part, you must enter your personal information, such as a street address, country, city state zip code.
- After you’ve completed steps one and two, proceed to the 3 third section, Security Information. In this step, you must enter the email you use to sign up (which is the same as your Payoneer Username) and create your password, select the security question, and then provide the answer.
- In the final step, submit the details on your National ID or Driving license, or passport. After that, you must agree with their terms and click “Finish”.
It can take between 2 and 3 business days for your application process to be accepted.After approval, you’ll receive an email confirmation with the expected date of arrival of your credit card by post. Typically you will get the card in 30 days.
For activation Payoneer MasterCard
After you have received the Payoneer MasterCard You will need to activate your card before you can use it. The process of activation is done via the internet or over the telephone.
- To activate online, go to payoneer.com
- Log into your Payoneer account by entering your email address/username, password, and password.
- Include your card number as well as the 4-digit PIN.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to enable your card.
If you want you can do the process over the phone.
Call 1-800-251-2521 (US), 1-847-451-1386 (outside the US)