Motorola Telecommunications company routers and modems are well known amongst internet users. It is easy to log in, set up, configure the settings and manage router accordingly the user’s needs.
This is Motorola Router Login instructive post which will help you set up your router for using router internet, access or update the router settings, change Motorola Router Password, etc through a single login process.
Motorola Router Login
Motorola Modem Login
It is necessary to set up the router and configure the settings for using any of the router or modem for internet. Motorola router login or Motorola modem login will allow log into the routers and access the router setting page.
Also, users will be required to log into the router settings page in order to set up the router for the internet usage, update the router settings, change Motorola router password, and configure the router accordingly the needs.
Motorola Router IP Address– http://192.168.0.1 is the Motorola router login default IP address where the router users can log in and set up the router for using the internet.
Motorola Router Login Quick Guide
- Switch on the router and connect the router network with your are computer or mobile device.
- Open any of the web browsers in your computer.
- Now, enter the default Motorola router login IP in the address bar.
- Then select the matching password for your Motorola router or modem and enter the login credentials.
- Complete login step and your router will be ready to use.
Motorola Router Setup Step by Step guide
Step: 1. Keep your router on and connect it with your computer or mobile device.
Switch on your router and connect your computer or mobile device with the router network using the router ethernet cable or over mobile Wi-Fi.
Step: 2. Open the web browser in your computer or mobile device
Open any web browser in your computer all mobile device. The user is suggested to used Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer browsers to log in.
Step: 3. Visit the Motorola Router Default Login IP in the URL or address bar– 192.168.0.1
Enter the Motorola Router default login IP in the URL address bar. 192.168.0.1 is the Motorola login default router address where the users can open the Motorola Router Login page.
Step: 4. Enter Motorola Router Default Password and login credentials in the required space and login
Now, you enter the default Motorola router password and username details to complete the login step.
- Motorola Router Login Default Username– admin
- Motorola Router Default Password– motorola/password
Enter the above login credentials as default Motorola router login username and password and click the login button given below.
Step: 5. OK!!! Now, you can set up the router and access router settings page
Complete the login step and now you can access the router settings and configuration page. You are allowed to update the router settings and change Motorola router login password in the way you want to.
Motorola Router Reset
Resetting your Motorola router for wireless modem will delete all your personalized settings and clear the router configuration.
This is suggested to the router users to note the current router configuration and settings somewhere safe. To reset for factory reset your Motorola router or wireless modem follow reset instructions as given below.
- Keep your router switched on.
- Disconnect or remove the Coaxial cable from the back of your modem.
- Locate and click on the RESET button given in the backside of your router using a paper clip or needle-like element.
- Keep pushing the button for about 25 to 30 seconds.
- Now, wait for the router to get rebooted and restart.
- Your router has been reset successfully and now you can log into it using the default Motorola RuuterPasswordd and username.
Motorola Router Support
- Phone: In the US and most other countries: 1-800-753-0797 or +1 617-753-0562
- UK +44 800 023 9083
- Spain+34 900-839-783
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 1-800-753-0772
Motorola Router Login IP, default password, reset, update settings tips
The router uses are advised every time to keep the login credentials including Arris Router Default Password and username secret. Always keep your username and password written somewhere safe.
If you have any additional issues in logging into Motorola router login page or can’t complete the Motorola Router setup step then you can get online help from us. Let us know your login issues by commenting below and get online help from us here at routerslogin.info.