Credit Card Login and Online Payment
America Cash Rewards Credit Cardholders or AAA Member Rewards Credit Cardholders require activation of the card, sign in and then log into their credit card online account via the secure Bank of America web portal.
After successfully logging into their account, cardholders are able to manage their account, keep track of the account’s activities as well as register the account to an approved user change details on the account, check the history of transactions and statements, and more.
To log in to your Card Account
If you’re a new cardholder, please activate your card by calling the number of customer support prior to login into your account.
The procedure of logging into the account is easy and straightforward. The cardholders only must retain their Passcode and Online ID of their account on hand, and then follow the directions given below:
- Go to the Bank of America website and click on the login page.
- The secure seal is in the area at the left-hand corner of this webpage.
- You can enter your Passcode and Online ID into the appropriate field
- Hit on the blue “Sign In” button to sign in to your login details.
To reset the new Passcode
If cardholders are unable to remember their password, they will need to reset their passcode in order to access their account. To do this, they have to
Go to the login page and look for the secure sign-in tab.
Go to “Forgot the Passcode?” under the sign-in help option
Create a new passcode that contains the following details:
The card number or account number
Social Security number/SSN, Tax Identification Number/TIN, and your Online ID.
Select ‘Continue’, and then complete the reset.
Reset an ID for Online
If you’ve forgotten the Online ID you used to sign up, make an online ID to gain the ability to access your account.
- Log in to the login homepage, then click on the sign-in help option under the tab for a secure sign.
- Select on the “Forgot the ID on the Internet? ID?” link under the sign in the help menu
Fill in the information below to create your brand new Online ID.
- Number of the card or account
- Social Security number/SSN, Tax Identification Number/TIN
- The passcode
Continue clicking ‘Continue’ to finish the procedure.
To be able to pay online with your charge card, sign in to your account according to the method you’re instructed above.
Click the ‘Payment’ button and enter your account details to pay your charges
Additionally, you can set your automated debit option so that it is taken the bill amount directly from your banking account with the company that issued your credit card.
Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card benefits
- There is no annual fee
- There is no penalty APR for the current balance
- There is no expiration date on your cash-earned return.
- 1.1% cash back for every purchase and 2% cashback at wholesale and grocery stores and 3% off gas starting at $2500 of purchase, after which cash rewards of 1.
- APR at 0% during the initial 12 cycles of billing of purchases
- APR of 0% on any balance transfer made within 60 days of the account opening
- Cash rewards of $150 online after completing a minimum of $500 in purchases within the first 90-day period of the date of opening your account.
Customer Service number 1.800.732.9194
Bank of America
PO Box 15019
Wilmington, DE 19886-5019