October 02, 2019
Do you have the Valero Fleet Credit Card? If yes then you can sign in to your account using an internet-connected device. The credit card is issued for use at the Valero fuel stations. The credit card is issued by DSRM National Bank. It is the issuer of a wide range of consumer credit cards.
You can log into your account using any internet-connected device. On fuel purchases, one can get a discount of up to 8 cents. The credit card has ease of usage and offers its customers online account management. You can sign in to your account anytime and anywhere. Read the guide below for steps to log into Valero Fleet Login.
What is the Valero Fleet Login?
The Valero Fleet Login is a service that allows the existing cardholders to access their accounts. If you have the card inside your wallet you can activate online account management anytime and anywhere. Once logged in you can access the account using any electronic device.
Logging into your account you can view account transaction history, register for alerts, make a transaction, pay credit card bills, make other payments and more. It is easy to manage your account. You simply need to have a few things handy and you are ready to go.
Benefits of the Valero Credit Card
- The credit card allows the cardholders to earn 8 cents per gallon on purchases.
- You can pay at the pump using the conveniently.
- The credit card is accepted at 5600 locations in the United States.
- One can manage their credit card anytime and anywhere at the web portal of the Valero.
- One can choose flexible payment terms by selecting the due date they wish.
Credit Card Rate and Fee
- The max over-limit fee is $0
- Late payment fee is $35
- A grace period is 21 days
- Max penalty APR is 29.49%
- Cash advance APR is not offered
How to Log into Valero Fleet Credit Card
- If you wish to sign in you need to open the website of the Valero Card. ccc.valero.com/mycard
- As the website opens there is the Consumer Self-Serve Sign-In section.
- Enter the User ID in the white box below and click the ‘Sign In’ button.
- Next, enter the password and you can access the account.
Forgot User ID
- If you have lost user id you need to go to the login homepage.
- Click on the link that reads ‘Forgot your User ID’ found below to space to enter id.
- Next, a new page labeled ‘Consumer Self Service Recover ID’.
- Enter the requested information in the blank fields:
- Account number
- Last 4 digits of SSN
- ZIP Code
- Click ‘Ok’ and you can reset user id.
- If you have lost password enter user id and proceed to the next page.
- On the next page, there is the ‘Forgot Password’ link.
- Click on it and provide the requested details for resetting the password.
How to Register
- If you wish to register to open the sign-in page of Valero at ccc.valero.com/mycard
- At the bottom of the page, there is the ‘Register’ button.
- You can also directly visit the enrolment page. ccc.valero.com/mycard/Enroll.aspx
- Enter the following information to reset password:
- Name on account
- Last 4 digits of SSN
- ZIP Code
- Email address
- Re-enter email
- Statement delivery
- Check the box below if you wish to be enrolled for email alerts.
- Check the other two boxes below and click on the ‘Next’ button.
Also Read : Activate Your CSL Plasme Debit Card Online
Well, here you can find a complete guide to the Valero Fleet Credit Card. The credit card online portal is easy to use. You can have a nice time signing in and access great features. This was all we could provide you on the Valero Fleet Credit Card.