October 23, 2019
Global Cash Card Account Login
Global Cash Card Prepaid Debit Cardholders can sign up and log in to access their card account online to get more control over their money and also enjoy the privilege of the Online Service offered to them. Using the Global Cash Card Online Account, the cardmembers can do a lot of activities such as check the balance on the card, transfer money, pay bills, locate ATMs, set up and receive account alerts, and much more easily and conveniently anywhere anytime on their web-enabled computer or mobile devices.
Global Cash Card Features & Benefits
Global Cash Card is beneficial for both employers and employees. For employers, GCC’s solutions simplify and enhance the current payroll, reduce the costs, increase security, as well as add convenience for themselves and their employees.
Global Cash Card Pay Card offers a number of exciting benefits that the card members or the employees will appreciate instantly like
- Receive pay on holidays and days off with direct transfer of funds to pay cards.
- All pay card funds are FDIC insured.
- The money is also protected by the use of 4-digit PIN and Visa or Mastercard Zero Liability Policy
- Get paid on time even in the time of storms and national disasters
- Load additional funds on to the card account from any MoneyGram or Western Union locations.
- Load tax refunds or other deposits directly to the card.
- Use for online as well as in-store purchases at grocery stores, gas stations, restaurants, retail stores, etc.
- Pay bills electronically with the merchants, using GCC Online Bill Pay System or convenience check feature
- Provide a card to a designated family member to access the money on the card account.
- Have or access money always with you through merchants and millions of ATMs worldwide everywhere Visa or Mastercard Debit Card is accepted.
- Withdraw all the funds on the card from any participating banks without any fee
Added to these, you can take advantage of extra benefits and additional features available with your Global Cash Card Visa or Mastercard such as
- Expense Manager, a set of proprietary online tools, helps organize, categorize, and budget the expenses easily with customizable graphs, reports, and charts to give a complete financial insight to their income and expenses.
- Enroll in the Global Cash Card Rewards program to get generous discounts for restaurants, travel, health insurance, entertainment and much more
- Two-Way Texting service to text pre-defined commands, to a shortcode and receives real-time information on card activity, balance, and details.
- Make signature purchases with no fee and not using the PIN or make debit transactions using the PIN for cashback from a merchant.
- Account alerts via email or text message to be notified for each deposit and when the account falls below a specified dollar amount.
- Mobile Access providing solutions to access the card account online while on the go and many more.
How to Activate & Create Global Cash Card Account Online
The new Global Cash Cardholders, who have recently got their card, will need to activate their account and create the login info for Online Access of the card account. In order to initiate the activation procedure and then account set-up, you can
- Visit the official Global Cash Card website, www.globalcashcard.com and click on the “Login / Sign up” link found at the yellow box at the upper right-hand corner of the homepage.
- Or, you can directly go to GCC Login Portal at cardholder.globalcashcard.com
- Click the “Sign Up Now!” link beside ‘Don’t have a card account?’ below the ‘Login’ button at the right-hand side of the portal.
- Select “Yes” if you have your GCC card with you and enter your Card Number and Expiration Date (Leave the field blank if your card does not have an expiration date on it)
- If the card is not with you, you will need to submit your First Name, Last Name, Unique ID like SSN or Employee ID, and Employer Name as they are used by your company to verify your identity.
- Click the “Continue” button to proceed
Follow the instructions on the screen; provide the requested details; create Username and Password to establish your Global Cash Card Online Account.
How to Log In Global Cash Card Online Account
Once, the signing up process is done successfully, you can log into your Global Cash Card Online Account to manage your card virtually anytime anywhere; utilize the online tools such as Two-Way-Texting, Expense Manager, Bill Pay, Account Alerts, and access all the features and benefits of GCC online services. To log in,
- Access GCC Login Portal at cardholder.globalcashcard.com
- Enter the Username and Password of your Global Cash Card online account in their respective fields on the right side of the page.
- Click the “Log In” button.
How to Recover Global Cash Card Online Account Login Information
The cardholders, who do not remember their Global Cash Card Online Account login credentials, can find out their username or reset the password t and regain the account access.
To begin the recovery procedure, you can visit the Global Cash Card site, www.globalcashcard.com and click on the “Login/Sign up” link at the top right corner or directly access the Global Cash Card Login Page at cardholder.globalcashcard.com. Use the “Click here for help” link next to ‘Forgot your username or password?’ below the login section to open the ‘Forgot Login Page’. Click on the “Yes” button to indicate you have your GCC card with you and choose the ‘Username’ or ‘Password’ button based on your requirements and input the required details as listed below.
- GCC Card Number
- Government ID
- Zip Code
- GCC Card Number
- Government ID
- Zip Code
- Email Address
If you do not have your Global Cash Card with you and select “No”, you will be required to submit your email address if it is on your GCC file to complete the security checks and receive the password reset link. In case, the email is not on your GCC Account file, you need to contact the Customer Service Department of Global Cash Card.
Also Read : My Genesis Credit Card Bill Payment Process
Global Cash Card Customer Service Department Phone Number: 866-220-4477
For questions regarding GCC Online Account Access call: 1-866-395-9200 (US) and 1-949-751-0360 (outside the US)
To set up a demo for Global Cash Card, you can call 866-221-6792
Global Cash Card Inc.
3972 Barranca Pkwy, Ste. J610
Irvine, CA 92606