How To Apply For A BP Credit Card
Did you receive the BP Credit Card Pre-Approved Offer in the mail? Individuals who have been pre-approved for the BP Visa Credit Card can accept the pre-approved offer and get the card.
You may have received the credit card offer if you are an existing customer of the First Bankcard or have good credit.
A benefit of having received the offer from the BP Visa is that you can obtain the credit card without much hassle.
Instead of filling out a huge form at the website of bank, you can simply enter the reservation number and access code sent to you. Read the guide below for how to apply for a BP Credit Card.
Benefits of the BP Visa Credit Card
- The BP Visa Credit Card lets you access the modest initial bonus within 2 months of account opening.
- The number of rewards offered is $100 in points, cash, miles, or cash back after you make your first purchase via the card.
- There are decent ongoing gas rewards. Using the BP Visa Credit Card at gas stations you earn a discount of $0.25 per gallon.
- The credit card does not charge an annual fee for usage.
- Earn a 5 cents reward for every gallon purchased worth $100 at no BP Fuel Stations.
- Get 15 cents per gallon purchased worth $100 everywhere where Visa is accepted.
- Get a 25 cent off for every $100 spent at the BP Fuel Stations.
BP Visa Credit Card Rate and Fee
- The regular APR rate of the card is 28.99%.
- Purchase Intro APR is not offered
- Balance transfers are not allowed
- The annual fee is $0
- The late payment fee is $38
- A grace period is 23 days
- The cash advance APR rate is 29.99%
- Cash advance fee is 5% or min $10
- For foreign transactions, one needs to pay 3%
Requirements for the credit card
- To get the approval you must have a good credit score.
- You must be a resident of the United States.
- You must have a valid Social Security Number.
- You need to be at least 18 years of age.
How to Apply for a BP Visa Credit Card?
- Anyone who has received the pre-approved offer needs to open the website of the BP Credit Card. www.mybpcreditcard.com/getcard
- At the center, there will be a start screen.
- Enter the authorization code and last name in the respective spaces.
- Click ‘Continue’ and it will direct you to the next page.
- Fill in the personal information and choose the options that apply to you.
BP Visa Credit Card Check Status
For checking the status of your BP Visa Credit Card you need to call on 866-419-4096. Enter the application reference number and you will find the application status.
BP Visa Credit Card Activation
- For BP Visa Credit Card Activation one needs to have a glance at the credit card packet you received in the mail.
- There you will find the credit card activation number printed there. Call on it and you will be directed to enter the card details.
BP Visa Credit Card Customer Service
You can call on 844-832-0030 in order to speak to a customer service representative.
Applying for the BP Visa Credit Card is simple and can be done through any internet-connected device like through a smartphone or laptop.