Banana Republic Credit Card
Banana Republic offers their customers Banana Republic Credit Card, issued by Synchrony Bank, to enjoy their shopping at Gap Inc. family of brands, in-store and online with more benefits and exclusive rewards. The card member also access and manage their card account online 24 hours a day 7 days week in a safe and secure web portal provided by Synchrony Bank
Banana Republic is an American mainstream luxury clothing and accessories retail chain with more than 500 company-operated and franchise retail locations worldwide and online. Founded by the couple, Mel and Patricia Ziegler in 1978, the company was owned by the American multinational Company, Gap Inc. in 1983.
Banana Republic Credit Card Features and Benefits
The Banana Republic Credit Cardmembers can take advantage of various offers, benefits and rewards program such as
- 25% off the first online purchase by opening a Banana Republic Card Account
- Earn 5 points per $1 spent on making purchases at Gap brands, online and in-store.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent wherever Visa Cards are accepted
- $5 Reward for every $100 spent or 500 points you earn within Banana Republic family of brands
- Special birthday gift for the cardholders who made at least one purchase on their card account within 12 months preceding their birthday
- No limitation to the number of points one can earn but it will expire as of the expiration date set forth in the issued card
- Redeem rewards at any Gap brands locations, using the reward code online or via phone within the valid dates
- Receive special offers, promotions, early access
- No Annual Fee for new accounts
- Free online service to access your card account securely on the web
- Earn an additional 500 points by enrolling in paperless billing and more
Like a Banana Republic Credit cardholder, once you earn 5000 points in a calendar year you will reach Luxe status and upgraded to a Banana Republic Luxe Credit Card account. Upgrades will be processed within 90 to 120 days after qualifying. After that, you will be allowed to access the following features and benefits on your Luxe Card.
- Free 3 to 5 days shipping with code LUXE
- A quarterly bonus of 20% of points at the end of each calendar quarter
- Fee basic alterations at Banana Republic (not valid on leather and suede merchandise and previous purchase)
- Choose your own sale day, and access the exclusive toll-free Luxe hotline at 866-450-2335
Remember you must re-qualify each year to maintain the upgraded status by earning 5000 points (excluding bonus points), making at least the minimum payment due by the due date, keeping the account open as well as good standing.
Rates and Fees
- APR for purchases: 26.99% (variables based on the prime rate)
- APR for cash advances (applied only for Visa Card): 28.99% (variables based on the prime rate)
- Annual Fee: $0
- Cash advance fee (for Visa Card only): Either $10 or 4% of each amount
- Foreign Transaction Fee (for Visa Card only): 3% of each transaction
- Penalty Fee: Up to $38
How to Apply for a Banana Republic Credit Card Online
If you frequently shop at Banana Republic or the brands of their family, the card is apt for you. And you can apply to get a Banana Republic Credit Card online at your convenient time without stepping out anywhere. To initiate the applying procedure, you may take help the guide instructed briefly.
- Visit Banana Republic Official website at https://bananarepublic.gap.com/
- Click the “Credit Card” link located on the top right corner of the page and you will be entered the Banana Republic Credit Card homepage.
- Click the “Apply Now” link
You will be directed a secure application page where you need the following information to input the specific fields on the page.
- First Name
- Middle Initials
- Last Name
- Street Address
- Apt Number
- Zip code
- City and State
- Housing Status (Own/Rent/Other)
- Primary Phone Number and its type (Home, Cell or Business)
- Alternate Phone Number and the type
- Email Address.
- Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
- Date of birth
- Annual Net Income
Click the “Continue” button to proceed. Choose your option and complete the application by following the instructions you are provided on the screen and submit to see the result. By applying you agree that if approved, Synchrony Bank may provide you with a Banana Republic Visa Card or Banana Republic Credit Card.
Register for Online Access
Synchrony Bank provides all the Banana Republic Credit Cardholders a safe and secure web portal to manage their card account with better control and more convenience. Once you are approved and receive your new Banana Republic Card in the mail, you can register for online access.
By enrolling and creating an online account you can enjoy all the benefits of the service and get easy access to your rewards no matter where you are. Here is a list of activities that you can do with online access.
- Activate your new card
- View the account balance
- Check the transaction history
- Make Payments online
- Add an authorized user
- Sign up for paperless statement
- View and redeem rewards with one click online and in-store
- Track points to your next reward and Luxe status
- Access your earned offers and more
Steps to Complete the Online Access Registration
Registering for online access to your Banana Republic Credit Account, you can follow the short guide provided below
- Visit www.synchronycredit.com/Card-Registration
- Scroll down and click on the “Register” button below the login section to be directed to the Banana Republic Registration page.
- Enter the card number from your Banana Republic Card or statement
- Enter your billing zip code in the next field
- Click the “Continue” button to proceed.
Create your online Banana Republic Card account username and password following the instructions provided, set your security question-answer and complete the registration process.
Log In to Banana Republic Credit Card Online Account
Once the enrollment is done and your Banana Republic Credit Card Online Account is successfully set up, you can log in to the card account whenever you want. To log in
- Go to the “Manage Your Banana Republic Credit Card Account” page, same as mentioned in the registration part.
- Enter the User ID (be careful while inputting as it is case sensitive and may differ from your Banaba Republic website username.
- Enter the password of the account
- Check the “Remember User ID” box if you want to be logged in the current device you are using that time. Avoid using the feature if you are on the public or shared device.
- Lastly, click the “Secure Login” button to enter your card account.
Those, who have forgotten their Banana Republic Card Online Account login credentials, need to click the “Find User ID” or “Reset Password” link, as required below the ‘Secure Login’ button and enter the following information
To Retrieve User ID
- Banana Republic Credit Card Account Number
- Billing Zip Code
To Reset Password
- User ID of the Primary Cardholder
- The Billing Zip Code
To Make Payments
The Banana Republic Card members can pay the bills online or by mail. Make payments over the phone is also available but there is a fee charged to make expedited phone payments. Here is some useful information you must know about making payments.
- You must pay at least minimum payment due by 5v pm on the due date of each billing cycle
- Payment must be made in US dollars by physical or electronic check, money order or a similar instrument from a US bank.
- To pay online you need to log in to your Banana Republic Card Online Account. There you can make a one-time payment or set Auto Pay providing the required information. The select amount will be deducted electronically.
- For paying by mail, follow the instruction provided on your billing statement. the statement explains what and how the information on your check will be used.
Sign Up to earn more Rewards
The Banana Republic Card members have a great chance to earn up to $10 in rewards just for connecting with and signing up for updates and offers from Gap Inc. brands. For that, you need to-
- Visit https://bananarepublic.gap.com/banana-republic-rewards.
- Click the “CONNECT” link located at the bottom right corner on the screen.
- Get started by entering your account number
- Select your card between Banana Republic Card and Banana Republic Luxe Card
- Enter your email address for receiving 500 points and confirm it again by reentering
- Choose which Gap brands you are interested in receiving emails about
- Enter your mobile number with area code to get rewards texted
- Enter the number once again to verify
- Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions
- Click the “SUBMIT & CONTINUE” link to proceed.
Banana Republic Credit Card Customer Care Service
Banana Republic Credit Card Customer Care Number: 1-866-450-2330
PO Box 965003
Orlando, FL 32896-5003