August 29, 2019
Amex EveryDay Credit Card is issued by the American Express. The credit card is one of the best balance transfer credit cards in the market. It has a balance transfer rate which lasts 15 months and does not charge an annual fee or a balance transfer fee. In simple words, you can term the credit card as a low-cost card. It is not loaded with extra fees which burn a hole in your pocket.
You can use the Amex EveryDay Credit Card as a balance transfer credit card as there is no extra fee charged by the credit card company. Unlike most of the balance transfer cards out there the Amex Card rewards you for using it. You can earn rewards once you begin using the card for purchases. Read on for a guide to the credit card application and review.
What is the Amex EveryDay Credit Card?
We have already introduced the Amex EveryDay Credit Card in the above paragraph. If you are not yet aware of the credit card then this guide is for you. The Amex EveryDay Credit Card is a balance transfer credit card issued by the American Express. It has balance transfer features as well as offers a decent amount of rewards when put to use.
If you watch the card as an everyday credit card you can find it odd. It has a $0 annual fee and comes with low expenses. There is travel-friendly reward points associated with the credit card which could be considered a travel benefit. At the verdict, one might consider the card something for everyday use. You could earn rewards while making purchases through the card.
Benefits of the Amex Credit Card
- The credit card offers you 2 membership reward points for every dollar 1 spent on U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 2 points per dollar spent on eligible travel purchases which you book through Amextravel.com.
- You can earn 1 point on every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Using the card at least 20 times receive a bonus of 20%.
- There is a 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months.
- You can enjoy an on-going APR of 14.99% if you have good credit.
Credit Card Rate and Fee
- Annual fee of the credit card is $0
- Regular APR rate is 14.99% to 25.99% depending upon your credit
- 0% intro APR of purchases and balance transfers for 15 months
- Minimum credit score required is 650
- $0 balance transfer fee for 60 days
Accept the Amex EveryDay Credit Card Application RSVP Invitation
- If you have received the credit card invitation then you should open the credit cards page. amex.us/AEDRSVP
- Open the link provided above and it will direct you to the credit card application page.
- Scroll down and you will find a section labeled ‘Apply for a special Amex EveryDay Credit Card from American Express’.
- Enter the 14-character RSVP code and ZIP code in the respective spaces and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Provide the details ahead and you will find a confirmation screen.
At the end of the conversation, one would find the Amex EveryDay Credit Card a good one. Once you get the card you can have a nice time using it to finance your everyday purchases. After your credit card is delivered you can activate it and have a great time making balance transfers and earning rewards.