American Express Blue Cash Everyday Card Online
The Blue Cash Everyday cards offered by American Express provide cardholders with an array of fantastic rewards and bonus features without having to pay an annual fee. Through this Blue Cash Everyday card, the cardholders will receive all their cash back in the form of bonus dollars and get credit to their statements after the amount they spend.
Benefits of Blue Cash Rewards every day
- The brand new American Express Blue Cash Everyday cardholders are entitled to a cash refund of $200 on an account statement. In order to qualify, cardholders must make a $1000 purchase with the card within the three months of membership.
- Enjoy the benefits of zero introductory APR for the first 15 months on purchase and balance transfer.
- Cashback of 3% on US supermarkets. (On at least $6000 in purchases) and after that, 1 percent.
- 2.2% cash back at US stations and selected department stores.
- 1 cashback on all other purchases
- Increase your cashback earnings by acquiring additional credit cards for family members and friends Official link
- Damage to the car rental insurance
- Global and Hotline for roadside assistance
- Travel accident insurance
- Benefits of entertainment and shopping
- Protection against fraud
- Keep track of cashback with your online account with your credit card
- Access to the year-end report of the charges
- Pay it as you the plan option for splitting the cost of large purchases using the option of a fixed cost
Costs and Rates
- APR on purchases of 0% introductory rate for the first fifteen months. After this time, the rate will range from 14.49 percent to 25.49 percent dependent on your creditworthiness as well as other elements.
- APR on Balance Transfers APR on Balance Transfer: 0% introductory rate for the initial 15 months upon demand within the first 60 days after the account opening. After that, it’ll be 14.49 percent up to 25.49 percent.
- APR on Cash Advances: 26.74%
- Percentage APR Penalty: 29.99%
- There is no annual membership fee
- Balance Transfer Fee of $5 or 3 percent of the balance for each transfer
- Cash Advance Fee of $5 or 3% of the amount on every cash advance
- Foreign Transaction Cost: 2.7% of each transaction following conversion to US dollars.
- Penalty Fee (for Returned or late Payment) up to 38 percent
- Overlimit Limit: None
to redeem the card Rewards
Before you begin the redemption procedure, please make sure you have at least $25 in order to redeem the reward money.
- Log into Your American Express Blue Cash Everyday account.
- Click the link “Use Reward Dollars”
- The cashback reward you receive will show in your statement as a credit.
- Make sure you cash in your reward. They will be taken directly from your balance. You may also select gifts cards or other merchandise to redeem the reward dollars.
Requirements for applying
- A valid email address
- A valid number for a phone
- The Social Security Number
- Name of person you choose to add to your account. The full name of the person you decide to add to your
Blue Cash everyday Card Application online
Apply to apply for Amex Blue Cash Everyday Card on the internet. It’s the most efficient and fastest of the three processes of application that takes just a few seconds to finish. To apply for the card online, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the Amex Blue Application Cash Everyday page.
- Select”Apply Now. “Apply Right Now” button.
Then, give your personal information and contact details i.e. Name, address, email address as well as your Social Security Number Date of Birth, phone number, annual income Source of Income, etc.
Select “Continue” to continue, and complete the remainder.
- After completing, you can submit your application and then wait for your request to process, and for you to be contacted.
Call 1-800-528-2122 (card replacement and general queries)
Call 1-800-954-0559/1-801-449-4019 (domestic and international issues)
American Express Customer Relation
02-04-40, 4315 S 2700 W, Salt Lake City