AARP Credit Card from Chase
AARP Credit Card provides potential customers with an easy, secure, and user-friendly web interface to submit an application for a newly launched AARP Credit Card. The credit card can be a great alternative to earn attractive cash-back rewards when you dine out, go to the gas stations, and other types of purchases. This AARP credit card comes from J.P. Morgan Chase Bank.
AAPR Credit Card Rewards
- New AARP credit cardholders will receive $100 in cash back reward points in an amount in reward points of 10,000 when they make purchases of $500 within the first three months after opening their account.
- Earn 3cash back points for every $1 spent in restaurants.
- Earn cash-back rewards of 3% for each dollar spent at a petrol station.
- Earn cash back rewards for every $1 you spend on other purchases.
- There is no annual fee
- Rewards won’t expire until the time your account is opened
- There are a variety of options to redeem rewards- direct deposit into your savings or checking account, account credit on your statement, gift cards, or travel.
- Protection for return and purchase
- Extended warranty protection
- Signature security and chip
- Alerts for fraud
- Zero liability protection
- Facility for emergency replacement of cards
Rates Charges and Fees
- Purchase APR: 17.74% to 24.49%
- Balance Transfer APR: 17.74% to 24.49%
- Cash Advance APR: 26.49%
- Balance Transfer Fees 5 (or 3%), whichever is the more
- Cash Advance Fees either $10 or 5 percent, which will be the greater
- The late fee is Up to $15 if the amount is less than $750. Up to $35 if the amount is greater than $750.
- Return Payment: up to $35
Conditions to apply for AAPR Credit Card
If you plan to apply for the AARP Credit Card from Chase be sure to check the eligibility requirements that you need to be able to meet.
- An applicant has to be 18 years old or more and legally resident in the US.
- You must have an active Social Security Number
- You will need your Membership Number from the AARP.
The AAPR Credit Card Application
If you are interested in applying for an AARP Credit Card from Chase you can follow the guidelines below to complete the application process with success.
- Select”Apply Now” or the “Apply Now” link located in the upper middle of the page.
- You will be taken to a different application page.
- Fill in the blank field by providing the necessary information such as First Name Middle Name, Last Name Suffix, Mailing Address Unit/Apt. State, City, Zip code, and the AARP Membership Number.
- Select “Next” to continue.
- You must enter some of your financial or security information when asked.
- You agree to the conditions and terms, read the application carefully before submitting it.
To verify the status of your application and to close or cancel your credit card, or any other issues, contact the customer service line and speak with the person in charge regarding the problem. You can also contact customer service via mail.
Phone Number: 1-800-283-1211
AARP/Chase Cardmember Services
P.O. Box 94014
Palatine, IL, 60094-4014